Weather - You Never Know

Keith1010

From time to time people cruising to/from Southern Florida will ask what the weather will be like in December and January. My answer is it depends because even in Florida it can be chilly. We have sailed many times in December/January and mostly weather has been nice but in early January of 2010 it was very cold and I mean cold. Even early in 2016 it was on the chilly side.

Well if your cruise is in a few days and you arrived a day or two ago you will experience some chilly nights with a couple of the nights being in the high 40's.

So just a reminder that when it comes to weather even in Florida it can be chilly although the odds are in your favor for nice weather. :)

Also a reminder that Mother Nature is in charge. ;p

Keith

How true is that Keith. Walking off of the Regal Sunday was shocking for us! Jacksonville was really cold my daughter said.

Still chilly but boy we are enjoying the unusual temperatures to make it feel like the holidays.

As Floridians we are such wimps!

Spent the day at the Margaritaville Resort (the hubs had to meet with his agent in Hollywood) and while we were freezing, people were at the pool and on the beach in their bathing suits!

We were at the bar in coats and scarves.

As Floridians we are such wimps!

Spent the day at the Margaritaville Resort (the hubs had to meet with his agent in Hollywood) and while we were freezing, people were at the pool and on the beach in their bathing suits!

We were at the bar in coats and scarves.

I watched wedding pictures being taken on the beach in front of my condo (very scenic with Hillsboro Light in the background) on Sunday afternoon. The photographers (both professional and some wedding guests I think) were dressed in coats and boots, the groom was in a suit and the poor bride was in a sleeveless gown. They will probably have to airbrush out the goosebumps :).