Reflection #2152

mbik98

We are travelling on the Reflection in the fall and have reserved sky suite 2152. Can anyone rate this cabin for me as far as noise from above, the room itself, service and the elevators? Also we are thinking of buying the private restaurant pkgs any suggestions? Thank you all! :)

We are travelling on the Reflection in the fall and have reserved sky suite 2152. Can anyone rate this cabin for me as far as noise from above, the room itself, service and the elevators? Also we are thinking of buying the private restaurant pkgs any suggestions? Thank you all! :)

First of all, Welcome to Cruise Critic.

That suite is right below the pool deck and in a great location on the ship. There is a partition that separates the elevators from the staterooms/suites, so you won't hear any noise from there.

We stayed next door in AQ cabin 2150. We heard occasional chairs scraping on the deck in the evening when they were putting them up, and one night there was a pool party, and you could hear noise/music from the pool deck on that night even with the stateroom balcony doors closed.

The nice thing about the suite is it used to be an Aqua Class Suite before they converted it to an S1. It has the wonderful Aqua Class shower panel that you will thoroughly enjoy.

If you are going to purchase a specialty restaurant package, I might suggest you wait until you get on board. I've heard only great reviews of the Suite restaurant, Luminae.

We've had dinner in specialty restaurants Lawn Club, Murano, and Tuscan Grill. All are excellent in their own way, Lawn Club being the most casual atmosphere.

• 2 years later...
First of all, Welcome to Cruise Critic.

That suite is right below the pool deck and in a great location on the ship. There is a partition that separates the elevators from the staterooms/suites, so you won't hear any noise from there.

We stayed next door in AQ cabin 2150. We heard occasional chairs scraping on the deck in the evening when they were putting them up, and one night there was a pool party, and you could hear noise/music from the pool deck on that night even with the stateroom balcony doors closed.

The nice thing about the suite is it used to be an Aqua Class Suite before they converted it to an S1. It has the wonderful Aqua Class shower panel that you will thoroughly enjoy.

If you are going to purchase a specialty restaurant package, I might suggest you wait until you get on board. I've heard only great reviews of the Suite restaurant, Luminae.

We've had dinner in specialty restaurants Lawn Club, Murano, and Tuscan Grill. All are excellent in their own way, Lawn Club being the most casual atmosphere.

You mentioned you stayed in Celebrity Reflection room 2150. Do you remember if the sitting area is next to the balcony, which means the bed would be closest to the bathroom.

Thanks

Betty

You mentioned you stayed in Celebrity Reflection room 2150. Do you remember if the sitting area is next to the balcony, which means the bed would be closest to the bathroom.

Thanks

Betty

All Sky Suites have the bed next to the bathroom.

Hello. In May I was on Reflection in S1 2108, well forward of your cabin so won't opine much about cabin specifics, other than to say that noise from above, while limited to a couple of evening parties in the solarium was annoying, and I'll henceforth stick with aft skysuites on solstice class ships.

As to specialty restaurants, I find that with access to Luminae I don't really need to dine elsewhere. When I want something off menu, whether some vegetarian Indian dishes for dinner or something a bit lighter for lunch, they're very accommodating when i give a day or two's notice to the maitre d. Thus my suggestion would be to give it a try for a night or two and then decide. Michael's Club has all the menus and the Michael's Club concierge can make reservations for you in any specialty restaurants you decide to try.

If you enjoy steam rooms etc I strongly recommend a Persian Garden pass, and then visiting it between 530 and 7 pm most nights when the rest of the ship is @ shows or dinner. PG on Reflection is really well done and enjoying a late afternoon private panoramic sail away from one of the heated lounger beats the helipad most any day!

Have a great trip!