Thanksgiving on a ship.

1498sg

We've done cruises over Thankgiving in 3 of the last 4 years. In each case, Thanksgiving has coincided with the second formal night and that means steak and lobster is also on the menu. Sorry, if it's a choice of turkey vs. the other two, then I'm NOT having turkey! Especially as I also have turkey to "look forward to" when heading back to the UK to spend Christmas with the family.

Princess always has Turkey on the menu for Thanksgiving. If you could talk to a turkey he would tell you the Ham is way better!!! :):):)

The Captain of The Rowboat,

Tony

That reminds me of a billboard I see when I drove to Las vegas. It was a black and white cow saying "eat more chicken"

We were on the Emerald to Cabo, and in Cabo for Thanksgiving last year. They had a Turkey dinner. They also had a huge feast set up you could take a photo as if you were having the large feast. We did not go down to see it, but saw it from above and it was funny looking at some fellow pax photos they took on the wall. It was just a normal day. We kinda forgot it was Thanksgiving.