Haven Alcohol Question

dylancole

I was on the Getaway in a Haven suite 2 years ago and near the end of the cruise we asked our butler if we could host a cocktail party in our room. She was super helpful and everyone invited had a lovey time. My question is ... where did the alcohol come from?!? My sister and I can't agree if it was complimentary or if we had to purchase it.

Can anyone tell me if they have stayed in the Haven recently and if there was alcohol in your room?

Thanks!

I was on the Getaway in a Haven suite 2 years ago and near the end of the cruise we asked our butler if we could host a cocktail party in our room. She was super helpful and everyone invited had a lovey time. My question is ... where did the alcohol come from?!? My sister and I can't agree if it was complimentary or if we had to purchase it. Can anyone tell me if they have stayed in the Haven recently and if there was alcohol in your room? Thanks!

If you were in an Owner's Suite, you get 3 bottles of booze at the start of the cruise.

If you were not in an Owner's Suite or you had "new" alcohol or any wines, beers, etc., you paid for those separately. No complimentary alcohol for parties.