San Juan airport hotel

nolagirljh

Following. We arrive at 11:30 and have planned to go on into our hotel in OSJ (Sheraton) so we can wake up where we want to be. But it's definitely a thought.

You're decision to go to the Sheraton when you land is a good one....stay with it.

The OP should consider this too.

Just from what I have heard/read, that airport hotel is a dump. I'd just stay at one of the better hotels in the area - the Courtyard Isla Verde is less than 1/2 mile away.

I stayed at the Wyndham awhile ago, when it was still a Westin. The golf courses are really nice and fun. Two totally different types between the Ocean course anthem River course. You can wander a little further a few miles and you have the course at Bahia Beach, too.

Just from what I have heard/read, that airport hotel is a dump. I'd just stay at one of the better hotels in the area - the Courtyard Isla Verde is less than 1/2 mile away.

I stayed at the Wyndham awhile ago, when it was still a Westin. The golf courses are really nice and fun. Two totally different types between the Ocean course anthem River course. You can wander a little further a few miles and you have the course at Bahia Beach, too.

Thanks so much for the info

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I stayed there in March because I had a very early morning flight and was driving in from outside the San Juan metro area. It was clean, very quiet, and the wifi in the room was excellent. I had a (surprisingly) very tasty hot sandwich for dinner, but the restaurant would not be available at midnight. There is a free hot buffet breakfast included in the room rate, but I cannot comment on that since I checked out very early. I would stay there again if I had a very early flight or late arrival.

I have a couple photos from the room but haven't figured out how to post them here.

I stayed there in March because I had a very early morning flight and was driving in from outside the San Juan metro area. It was clean, very quiet, and the wifi in the room was excellent. I had a (surprisingly) very tasty hot sandwich for dinner, but the restaurant would not be available at midnight. There is a free hot buffet breakfast included in the room rate, but I cannot comment on that since I checked out very early. I would stay there again if I had a very early flight or late arrival.

I have a couple photos from the room but haven't figured out how to post them here.

Please try thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums