Cruise check in @Miami airport

cthrn27

Yes. It was better than check-in at the port. Walked up cked in, they wrote airport checkin on my papers ask if we needed transfers . I said no. Got an uber to the port. The line was snaked outside the Building. We got to bypass the entire line! Entered the building showing our airport ck in. Took a seat and waited. Weddings, plat/diamond, fttf was called then air port check-in was called. Was quick and easy. It was the best checkin/ boarding ive ever experienced

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

Has anyone done cruise check in @ Miami airport?? Pros? Cons? YOUR recommendations??

Thank you.

Yes. It was perfect and I would highly recommend. We checked in, waited a little while for the Carnival bus because we were so early, and then once we got there we didn't have to stand in a long check-in line. They also called us right after all the special guests and FTTF, so we were one of the first groups to board. I wasn't expecting that but when I heard 'airport checkin' I grabbed DH and said let's go!

I don't know that it will really save that much time now that they are going to the cards being in the mailboxes. You will still need to show your ID and boarding pass at the desk and since there is no second line, I think it will equal out to be about the same.

I did airport check in before and it was too slow for my liking. They only have a couple people working and the line can get long. But if there's no wait and you're not doing anything else, then I might consider it. I just don't see it as being that advantageous in the cases where you don't receive your S&S cards until your cabins are ready.