Freedom of the sea

Thank you for this info.. that is a awesome site...

Unfortunately that itinerary isn't up yet, but I'm sure it will be at some point... thank you again

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

You didn't ask for and I didn't provide a site. Just letting you know RCs daily is called the "Cruise Compass" for future reference and possibly you could type it in the search function here on CC. And you felt it was necessary to tell everyone what Carnival calls their daily. :rolleyes:

Edited by davekathy

You didn't ask for and I didn't provide a site. Just letting you know RCs daily is called the "Cruise Compass" for future reference and possibly you could type it in the search function here on CC. And you felt it was necessary to tell everyone what Carnival calls their daily. :rolleyes:

He was probably just using that as a way to describe what he was looking for.

I saw another thread where someone pointed him to a site that had the CCs listed, he probably mixed them up because Cruise Compass was in the link.

HTH.

Sorry if I offended you by saying thank you for the info and for using carnival "fun times" as an example of what I was looking for with rc...

I put in "cruise compass rc" web search and it brought me to a website of all the daily activities..(exactly what I was looking for) so I was telling you thank you...

My bad

He was probably just using that as a way to describe what he was looking for.

I saw another thread where someone pointed him to a site that had the CCs listed, he probably mixed them up because Cruise Compass was in the link.

HTH.

I realized that. That's why I posted "Cruise Compass" for clarification and future reference. Not a dig!

Sorry if I offended you by saying thank you for the info and for using carnival "fun times" as an example of what I was looking for with rc...

I put in "cruise compass rc" web search and it brought me to a website of all the daily activities..(exactly what I was looking for) so I was telling you thank you...

My bad

Peace.

Ahhh.. good to know

I've sailed with carnival a few times from San Juan... but the last time was 2012 and I have no idea what port that was...

So thanks for mentioning the port info so I can put it on my "info gathering list" lol

You're welcome. Carnival sails from the Old San Juan Ship Piers. The Pan Am Pier is across the San Antonio Canal. Here's a link from the Ports Of Call forum on San Juan. A lot of good info. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=131

You're welcome. Carnival sails from the Old San Juan Ship Piers. The Pan Am Pier is across the San Antonio Canal. Here's a link from the Ports Of Call forum on San Juan. A lot of good info. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=131
Thank you for all the info... you are helping out more then you know...