1/19 Reflection Switched from veranda to Aqua Class

Fmitchy

My wife was nudging me to try Aqua Class from a 8th Floor Veranda , I was watching prices and they looked like they have dipped a little for remaining Cabins or maybe Celebrity has a slowing of booking do to the Hurricanes. We had a cost of $260 each to move to Auqa Class and still keeping 2 Perks. The Cabin location we can live with . Did we make a good move ? We had a 3 Night Specialty restaurant package that I canceled for $218. We still will do lawn Club and Qusine . Hope I did not over Pay?

I think you will enjoy Aqua. We like Blu well enough for dinner that we rarely book any Specialty restaurants. However, if I were on Reflection (or Silhouette) I would definitely go to Lawn Club. We also like the breakfast in Blu. If you're into tier points, you will get 5/day in AQ class.

Enjoy your cruise.

Just got off Reflection last week and dined in Blu. We had wonderful service and only dined once in Murano, and never felt deprived! The service was wonderful, atmosphere was great. We usually dine late, but enjoyed going whenever we wanted. Only one evening did we wait at all, and then we waited less than 5 minutes. The breakfast service was wonderful. We thought we might miss the choices available in OVC, but never went there. They'll get you whatever you want. You made a great choice, enjoy! Just a note if you've never dined in Blu before. On the first day you will receive a note from the maître d assigning you a dining time for dinner the first evening. That is a suggestion only, and if you'd rather dine at another time you may. Also, there is generally a 50% of deal available to Blu dining guests for Murano the first evening.

My wife was nudging me to try Aqua Class from a 8th Floor Veranda , I was watching prices and they looked like they have dipped a little for remaining Cabins or maybe Celebrity has a slowing of booking do to the Hurricanes. We had a cost of $260 each to move to Auqa Class and still keeping 2 Perks. The Cabin location we can live with . Did we make a good move ? We had a 3 Night Specialty restaurant package that I canceled for $218. We still will do lawn Club and Qusine . Hope I did not over Pay?

Enjoy blu.

Thats not a bad deal , usually around 400-500 (per couple) is a sweet spot. We only do Aqua, the service is better imo, as well as not having to eat at the buffet for breakfast. We just got off the Reflection on an 11 night and suite guest were being turned away in Blu. They did not care for their dining venue at Luminae. Also if you spa the Persian gardens is an added perk.

Cheers!