Adventure of the Seas Updated Details on 2016 Refurb

Agree with you 100%. One of the things we were looking forward to on our recent sailing was Chops because we really enjoyed it on other ships. We were told Giovanni's would have the Chops menu. As it turned out, it was a very limited menu (4 items). We had to specifically ask and even then the waiter acted like we offended him. We ordered a mix of items, the food was ok and the service was very slow. Not what I expected from Giovanni's because I had heard it was very good also.

I was surprised to find that the only steak you can get in the MDR now is to get the Chops steak (even though there is no Chops onboard) for $16.95, no more steak nightly on the classics menu. How long has it been that way? I was hoping for the new menus but still the same old tired menus. By day 6 I was really tired of the food. I'm booked on a 13 day next year, not sure what I will do then. This was only my fifth Royal cruise & I'm already tired of their food, can't imagine what people on their 20th cruise do

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was surprised to find that the only steak you can get in the MDR now is to get the Chops steak (even though there is no Chops onboard) for $16.95, no more steak nightly on the classics menu. How long has it been that way? I was hoping for the new menus but still the same old tired menus. By day 6 I was really tired of the food. I'm booked on a 13 day next year, not sure what I will do then. This was only my fifth Royal cruise & I'm already tired of their food, can't imagine what people on their 20th cruise do

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There was a strip steak on the menu every night last week on Adventure ... of course it was inedible every night so that might not be a good thing.

I don't know how to enlarge the photo's, sorry I'll work on that .:rolleyes:

If you use one of the forum phone apps, you can post larger photos.

Otherwise you have to upload the photos to a photo sharing site, like Photobucket, and post links here.

I think I have at least some of them. When I get home tonight I will check.

Have you had a chance to scan the Compasses? I'm sure there are several of us who would like to see them. We are on next week's sailing.

Thank you!!

I have included a link to download compasses from my Nov. 14 - 19 cruise.

Day 1 - Sail Away

Day 2 - At Sea

Day 3 - Barbados

Day 4 - St. Lucia

for some reason, I can't find my Day 5. Each page is named, Day 1 pg 1 for example. For some reason they didn't save in the order I downloaded them. Sorry for the confusion, I'm new at this. Hope you all have a great cruise!

http://s392.photobucket.com/user/Maryannmaas/library/?sort=3&page=1