U.S. Coast Guard Inspection

I am going on the Anthem May 6 and they are having a US Coast Guard Inspection. They are telling us we are not boarding until noon. Is it still ok to arrive earlier? I figure we will just be seated in an area and just wait.

Just be aware that if the USCG is not satisfied with the crew fire and boat drill, they can have it re-done, multiple times, and this will tie up the entire crew and delay boarding. Typically, when these inspections occur, the cruise line brings on shoreside employees to assist with turning the cabins.

They ship people in from Miami to Bayonne?

They use United Airlines's play book. They bump passengers off of one of their ships in Miami to make room for employees and then the sail them to Bayonne.

Sure, you can arrive earlier. Hopefully there is enough seating inside the terminal for everyone who will be arrviving early.

There is not enough seating for 4000 people. I've never experienced one of these on the Anthem. Don't know what the best advice is, but bring your patience. A lot of folks will have no car and not a lot of choice as to what time they arrive.