Going to Miss Galaxy Restaurant's Old Menu on Divina

cruiseguyinorl

Though I am a huge sushi lover, I am going to miss the Galaxy Restaurant's old menu when it comes back from Europe. It was one of my favorite specialty restaurants on the Divina. What are your thoughts....do you like the old menu or glad to see it replaced with a sushi only (well mostly) menu?

Bret

My wife and I had a specialty dining package both times we sailed on Divina. One of the meals included a six course meal in the Galaxy. This also included a different wine with each course. Dinner took about 2.5 to 3 hours but was fantastic. One of the highlights of the cruise...both times.

Oddly enough both times we ate there we almost had the restaurant to ourselves. There might have been one or maybe two other couples in there.

Though I am a huge sushi lover, I am going to miss the Galaxy Restaurant's old menu when it comes back from Europe. It was one of my favorite specialty restaurants on the Divina. What are your thoughts....do you like the old menu or glad to see it replaced with a sushi only (well mostly) menu?

Bret

advertised as shush restaurant for my upcoming cruise in May :evilsmile: