Do I need to print out my E-docs?

maui07

It's better if you have the first page of the e-docs printed out to present at check-in. And the other pages contain confirmations of your dining reservations and other booked items, so it would also be useful to take those with you (not necessarily printed out).

It's not the end of the world if you are unable to bring a print out, but surely you can find a moment to do this sometime in the next two weeks…

It's better if you have the first page of the e-docs printed out to present at check-in. And the other pages contain confirmations of your dining reservations and other booked items, so it would also be useful to take those with you (not necessarily printed out).

It's not the end of the world if you are unable to bring a print out, but surely you can find a moment to do this sometime in the next two weeks…

Surely I can find a moment to do this in the next two weeks...We just spent time on Maui and I printed out EVERYTHING. Flights, condo reservation, rental car, boat trips, etc. Was not asked once for my printed out forms as everything was done electronically. Just didn't want to waste the ink and paper if it wasn't necessary.

I'm absolutely with you about saving paper, and these days it's enough in most cases to have access to electronic copies of your flights, hotel reservations, etc. And we used to do the same with the e-docs, but it seems like more and more people want to see the paper as you enter the port area and the terminal itself (not that they really look at it that closely), and on a couple of occasions the check-in agent seemed pretty inconvenienced that we didn't have that page printed out, so now we just do it. Just the first page.

Don't let anyone tell you that printing e-docs is a must. It is simply not true. There is no need to print anything as long as you have an electronic version that is easily accessible. The only one who looks at it is the person outside the doors to the building. No point in wasting ink and paper.

Don't let anyone tell you that printing e-docs is a must. It is simply not true. There is no need to print anything as long as you have an electronic version that is easily accessible. The only one who looks at it is the person outside the doors to the building. No point in wasting ink and paper.

Print it out, I've been stuck behind people who couldn't figure out how to open up the PDF file on their phone. What NCL needs to do is make an App like the airlines use. Until then I will always print them out