No network TV on the Horizon

We always watch shows on network TV, but I don’t suspect we will care when on a cruise. Who spends time in their cabin watching TV? We do like to turn on Fox News while getting ready, though. Is Fox News not on their line up. I could care less about CNN, never watch it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We will be sailing in October so there are MLB playoffs going on at that time. The sports bar will be packed and I will be there. Also, football. Make fun of me, I really don't care. I can enjoy my cruise and my sports. If some of you don't watch the sports, so be it. That is your choice but don't make fun of the people who do. That will leave room for those who do in the sports bar. And I am a woman!

Elaine

The ship can receive just about any channel they want to pay for. If non-standard, they might have to get permission from Miami. If Kansas City is playing, and the ship sails from Kansas City, I have a feeling they might show the game. Mets? Forget it.

The ship can receive just about any channel they want to pay for. If non-standard, they might have to get permission from Miami. If Kansas City is playing, and the ship sails from Kansas City, I have a feeling they might show the game. Mets? Forget it.

Do a lot of ships sail out of Kansas City? :confused::confused::confused: