Horizon 8 Day Menus

Lili310

• 4 weeks later...
sorry. some came out of order. however, you can match them by the port of call. and the Feast were formal nights. if you guys really really want I can try to reorder them. let me know.

Thanks so much for the menus! I’m trying to figure out the order so I can see if I made my specialty reservations for a good night. Do you know which menu was night 3?

Day three was the Braised Rabbit on the rare finds and the second page was the Eastern Caribbean. We did the steakhouse on this night

Thank you! Which ones were the day 3 main entrees and desserts?

I have the steakhouse for that night as well! It’s my mother’s 70th birthday!

Did you enjoy the steakhouse?

I did not take screen shots of the desserts since there were very little changes. The steak house was very good. I had the cowboy steak. Very tender ribeye. For the appetizer I had the colossal shrimp cocktail and the smoked oyster (two appetizer since I skipped the soup or salad). The smoked raw oyster was just ok. More of a novelty I guess. Dessert was art at the table. Also a novelty, wouldn’t do it again.

Only setback for me was compared to Norwegian, when my little ones order off the dining room menu, there was no charge. On carnival they have a kids menu and was charged $20 each. That’s a lot for Mac and cheese or chicken tenders and fries.