Difference on Sun taxes and fees?

DeBlonde1

Anyone know why there would be a difference in the taxes and fees on the Sun 3 day trips in August? I noticed every other week they are different but the itinerary is exactly the same. Example: 8/10 was $120 ea, 8/17 - $110 ea, 8/24 - $120 ea, 8/31 - $110 ea. All of the cruises are Nassau on Saturday 8-5 and GSC Sunday 8-5. I could call NCL, but I booked with a TA and don't figure I will get much assistance. Thanks!

The taxes and “fees” on the Sun are inflated. Just another way for NCL to nickel and dime. They are almost as much as the fare itself. $179 next Friday plus $120 in taxes and fees. What a joke.

I know you have an axe to grind with NCL, but I would point out that due to a class action lawsuit about 10 years ago, all the cruise lines are tightly limited on what can be included in "taxes and fees"

The taxes and “fees” on the Sun are inflated. Just another way for NCL to nickel and dime. They are almost as much as the fare itself. $179 next Friday plus $120 in taxes and fees. What a joke.

Taxes and Fess...yup...another way NCL pockets more of your money without you realizing that they keep a portion of that.

Carnival out of Port Canaveral with stops in Nassau and Freeport has taxes at $94 per person. NCL out of Port Canaveral with stops in Nassau and Great Stirrup Cay charges $120.

I know you have an axe to grind with NCL, but I would point out that due to a class action lawsuit about 10 years ago, all the cruise lines are tightly limited on what can be included in "taxes and fees"

exactly. Funny that poster was happy with the price paid for their cruise a few months ago. Maybe not happy with the ship but with the deal they got and now all he/she can do is post negatives every day. :confused::o

De Blonde1 I would love to know the answer as well. I doubt anyone on here is going to come up with a factual answer but it would be nice if someone could. I have never seen anything like this before.