"ALL INCLUSIVE FAMILY PRIVATE BEACH W/ WATER TOYS" - Grand Turk Carnival Excursion

• Has anyone done the "ALL INCLUSIVE FAMILY PRIVATE BEACH W/ WATER TOYS" Carnival excursion in Grand Turk? How did you like it? We are booked for our cruise in a few weeks but debating on cancelling and just going to Jack's Shack and Margaritaville. Thanks in advance :)

This is conducted at a small house/resort called Bijari's or Bajari's. It's up in south Cockburntown. Access is via cruise ship excursion only. We've driven by and by the looks of the beach , they certainly have much more in the way of water activities than anywhere around the cruise center. Can't opine as there are few reviews out there on either these boards or TA or the Carnival site.

• Has anyone done the "ALL INCLUSIVE FAMILY PRIVATE BEACH W/ WATER TOYS" Carnival excursion in Grand Turk? How did you like it? We are booked for our cruise in a few weeks but debating on cancelling and just going to Jack's Shack and Margaritaville. Thanks in advance :)

If you are interested in saving a few bucks, then I would opt to just stay close to the ship. The pool and beach at Grand Truck cruise terminal area are really quite nice. We always just take advantage of the beach here and if we are going to be in port for a reasonable amount of time will pop the $150 for a cabana. Sometimes port time is like 7am to 2:30-3:30 not worth the cabana then because I am not getting up and off the ship that early while I am on vacation!

Usually after we finish riding around the island and spending some time at the light house and Governor's Beach we end the day at Jack's Shack playing with Topher and now Calypso. Love it there, it makes Grand Turk one of my favorite places.

Usually after we finish riding around the island and spending some time at the light house and Governor's Beach we end the day at Jack's Shack playing with Topher and now Calypso. Love it there, it makes Grand Turk one of my favorite places.

I think we are sold on Jack's! Our son, who will be turning 2 on the cruise, LOVES "woof woofs" and I just think he would have a ball watching Topher and Calypso. And my hubby and I are dying to try the jerk chicken. :)

You might want to consider taking the island tram which leaves from that area. You might catch a glimpse of the flamingos!

Tell me more about the Tram. Free? Where does it go? Where do you pick it up? Hop on hop off?