nachi pool

plucasana

You are comparing pineapples to coconuts - PB is a very large pay as you go beach club while Nachi is a small, quire, relaxing all-inclusive beach club. It all depends upon what you are looking for.

Travelling when my daughters were young, PB was perfect -- but if just the wife and I are cruising we prefer Nachi for the lack of crowds and great service.

• 3 weeks later...
Nachi was awesome. We really enjoyed our time there. I think we have found our new “go to” place in Cozumel.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks Sublarry!! We will be there at Nachi 3 weeks from tomorrow and can't wait. Been to Cozumel a couple times before but never to just a beach club. So looking forward to it. Did you do any of the activities, or just hang out?

Thanks Sublarry!! We will be there at Nachi 3 weeks from tomorrow and can't wait. Been to Cozumel a couple times before but never to just a beach club. So looking forward to it. Did you do any of the activities, or just hang out?

My wife and I generally just hang out and enjoy the unlimited drinks. Our two girls really love doing the banana boat rides and making use of the paddle boards though.

My wife and I generally just hang out and enjoy the unlimited drinks. Our two girls really love doing the banana boat rides and making use of the paddle boards though.

Paddle boards sound fun...have never done that. We are a group of 4 with the "young one" being 59, the "old one" 71, and 2 of us just entering our 60's. So we are looking at the more relaxing part of this day. Do you know if there is worthwhile snorkeling there?

Paddle boards sound fun...have never done that. We are a group of 4 with the "young one" being 59, the "old one" 71, and 2 of us just entering our 60's. So we are looking at the more relaxing part of this day. Do you know if there is worthwhile snorkeling there?

I've snorkeled there a few times. There's a couple areas that are fair, but nothing spectacular. There's one rocky/coral area in the ocean, about at the midway point of the beach, where there are generally a good amount of fish hanging out. Sometimes I've seen colorful, pretty fish there, other times they're just "plain" fish.

There's also a pier that extends a ways out into the ocean, and there's usually plenty of fish hanging out underneath it too. I've seen a stingray there once or twice. Other than those two places, it's just a sandy bottom and you won't see much.

They will rent you a snorkel set for pretty cheap (about $5 if I remember right) or you can bring your own - which is what we usually do. It's not the highlight of the day there at Nachi, but it's a fun way to spend a little time out in the water.

Hi Stormy,

We just hung out. They had people there come by to ask about it. They also offer massages. We didn’t do that either. The food gives you a appetizer, salad or soup, entree (the fajitas were great), and a dessert.

Larry

Thanks everyone for your input. I appreciate it. This day will be at the end of our cruise and we are so looking forward to it :cool::tropical-drink:

Ours was at the end as well. We really just relaxed the whole cruise. No run and gun for us this time. Anytime we found a quiet place to sit we did. It was so unlike us but well needed.

That was us without the kids part.[emoji3][emoji3]