St.Petersburg private tour Aug. 2015

RJB

Looking for a tour guide for this Aug. in St. Petersburg. In 2007 we used Alla Tours and they were great. Anyone have any current reviews or any other tour guides we should think about. Would like to do a three day tour. Thanks for any help you can give us. Richie :):):)

Looking for a tour guide for this Aug. in St. Petersburg. In 2007 we used Alla Tours and they were great. Anyone have any current reviews or any other tour guides we should think about. Would like to do a three day tour. Thanks for any help you can give us. Richie :):):)

As with most of us on these boards, I have experience with only one company - Alla Tours (they offer 3 day tours both group and private), and they were superb.

There are several companies in addition to Alla that are frequently mentioned on these boards via satisfied customers: Best Guides, Dancing Bear, Ulko, TJ, DenRus, Spb to name some off the top of my head. You can also check Tripadvisor for independent tour companies in St. Petersburg.

I would email several companies & choose whoever best meets your particular needs.

We used TJ in September 2014, for a three day tour package. It was excellent and I would highly recommend them. But I think any of the well known tour companies in St Petersburg will all do a good job.

We had been to St Petersburg previously in 2009 and spent 3 days there as part of a river cruise. Our recent experience was far superior, thanks to TJ and the guide we had.

We used TJ in September 2014, for a three day tour package. It was excellent and I would highly recommend them. But I think any of the well known tour companies in St Petersburg will all do a good job.

We had been to St Petersburg previously in 2009 and spent 3 days there as part of a river cruise. Our recent experience was far superior, thanks to TJ and the guide we had.

Agree...TJ Travel also gave us a VIP private tour of a lifetime...After emailing all the major companies I just went with a feeling I had in communicating with them...Thanks Tatiana & Julia !!