Escape Supper Club Help!

Angela61280

Im trying to schedule all this.. and finding freestyle cruise "scheduling" a little frustrating to say the least..

anyway, what is supper club? Lol. Is it different than "for the record" and "after midnight" that I'm already scheduled for, with food? Or a different show entirely? I asked my vacation contact at ncl, and they acted as if I had 3 heads.. and only mentioned "wine lovers, the musical" which I'm not interested in.

Further, I purchased the 3 dining packing.. would I be wasting one if I purchased this in advance, and should wait until I am onboard to purchase this (since naturally I'm behind, and didn't realize I should be planning speciality dining in advance, and can't book for 2 where we want to go now lol). Oh well. Help! 😂 Thank you!!

Im trying to schedule all this.. and finding freestyle cruise "scheduling" a little frustrating to say the least..

anyway, what is supper club? Lol. Is it different than "for the record" and "after midnight" that I'm already scheduled for, with food? Or a different show entirely? I asked my vacation contact at ncl, and they acted as if I had 3 heads.. and only mentioned "wine lovers, the musical" which I'm not interested in.

Further, I purchased the 3 dining packing.. would I be wasting one if I purchased this in advance, and should wait until I am onboard to purchase this (since naturally I'm behind, and didn't realize I should be planning speciality dining in advance, and can't book for 2 where we want to go now lol). Oh well. Help! Thank you!!

The Supper Club is NOT for the record or after midnight.

The Supper Club normally offers one paid (extra charge) show with a 5 course tasting menu called the Supper Club Cabaret. One show. One night.

On other nights, the Supper Club often offers complimentary dinners shows with guest performers. These shows can ONLY be booked once you are on board.

If you didn't book exactly 90 days prior to your cruise, seating may be limited in many restaurants. NCL holds tables for onboard bookings. So, as soon as you get on board, have your list of reservations and head to one of the touch screen kiosks in most public areas and book your tables. Alternately, they will have reservations podiums set up in Headliners on embarkation day (but the lines will get long after a while).

I've been wondering about this, too. So, on a 7 night cruise, there will be 6 compliment dinner shows and 1 paid one? What are the menus like? Have they been posted anywhere?

Thanks!

The Supper Club is NOT for the record or after midnight.

The Supper Club normally offers one paid (extra charge) show with a 5 course tasting menu called the Supper Club Cabaret. One show. One night.

On other nights, the Supper Club often offers complimentary dinners shows with guest performers. These shows can ONLY be booked once you are on board.

If you didn't book exactly 90 days prior to your cruise, seating may be limited in many restaurants. NCL holds tables for onboard bookings. So, as soon as you get on board, have your list of reservations and head to one of the touch screen kiosks in most public areas and book your tables. Alternately, they will have reservations podiums set up in Headliners on embarkation day (but the lines will get long after a while).

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Forums mobile app

I've been wondering about this, too. So, on a 7 night cruise, there will be 6 compliment dinner shows and 1 paid one? What are the menus like? Have they been posted anywhere?

Totally depends on the guest performers. When we were on the Escape last year, there were some dinner shows. Definitely not 7 nights. There were more late shows without dinner. Dinner shows are all fixed menu (like the Cirque shows on the other big ships).

• 3 months later...

The reservations just opened (100 days out) for our 3/3/18 Escape sailing. I wanted to give the 5-course Supper Club show/meal a try.

I see that it's offered on Wednesday only at either 6 or 8:30.

What caught my eye was that it's listed as $17.70 pp .

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if this is the show/meal I thought it was, shouldn't it be something like $25-30 - from a couple of reviews I've read? If it had been the other way around, it would not have caused me pause - as one should expect price increases... so... is this not the right show.... or is it no longer a 5-course meal.... or (SHOCK) have they simply lowered the price ??

i-NT34qBK-M.jpg

Tom

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if this is the show/meal I thought it was, shouldn't it be something like $25-30 - from a couple of reviews I've read? If it had been the other way around, it would not have caused me pause - as one should expect price increases... so... is this not the right show.... or is it no longer a 5-course meal.... or (SHOCK) have they simply lowered the price ??

Tom

If you have the dinning package, it is 17.70 if you use the package for it. In the dinning package fine print:

You may choose to dine in the following venues as part of your Specialty Dining Package for the corresponding upcharges: The Supper Club ($15 USD), For the Record ($15 USD), Ocean Blue ($15 USD), Bayamo ($15 USD), Cirque Dreams and Illusionarium ($10 USD regular seats/$15 USD premium seats/$35 USD VIP seating on Breakaway), Sushi Bar ($7 USD), Pincho Tapas Bar ($7 USD), and Raw Bar ($7 USD).
If you do not have the package, then it is full price of $25 or higher

$15 dollars + 18% gratuity = 17.70

The reservations just opened (100 days out) for our 3/3/18 Escape sailing. I wanted to give the 5-course Supper Club show/meal a try.

I see that it's offered on Wednesday only at either 6 or 8:30.

i-NT34qBK-M.jpg

Tom

If you have a meal plan, that is the up charge,,, not the cost of the meal. The 5 course tasting menu is wonderful. It is a tasting menu, so each course has multiple items served.