Tell us what we need to know about Majestic Princess please!

Reina del Mar

Have booked Majestic Princess, Sydney to Hong Kong for March 2019. Hotels booked for outward and return journeys. Flights awaiting final confirmation.

Tried doing a search for information about the ship. OzkiwiJJ had put up a link but that is showing

'Bad gateway...error '

Please can anyone tell us about the ship ? We have a Caribe deck balcony cabin.

Many thanks.

Have booked Majestic Princess, Sydney to Hong Kong for March 2019.

Please can anyone tell us about the ship ? We have a Caribe deck balcony cabin.

We went on the Majestic preview and inaugural cruise last March/April and really loved the ship. I posted a review and pics in a blog if that helps. Here is the link https://wp.me/p8TjC5-4U

Sandra

I was on the Majestic in the Mediterranean in April 2017, cruising from Barcelona to Rome.

I’m attaching a link from my YouTube playlist of the cruise, that includes videos specifically of the ship and food at time.

Hope you have a wonderful cruise!

I see the Sanctuary Pool is covered. I like that Princess going back to that concept . Is there a cover charge to use the pool?

Thanks!

Arlene

When were on the Majestic there was no charge to use the covered pool which was called the Hollywood Beach Club....there were also plenty of private cabana areas in there that looked out to sea and there was no fee for them at that time....

I see the Sanctuary Pool is covered. I like that Princess going back to that concept . Is there a cover charge to use the pool?

Thanks!

Arlene

The Hollywood Pool Club is in the spot equivalent to the Retreat on Regal and Royal. This is not the Sanctuary. There was no charge for use of this area on any of these 3 ships.

In Europe, the Hollywood Conservatory, in front of the area with the covered pool, was not used as a Sanctuary and also was open to everyone. There were activities in the conservatory include the Elite/Platinum/Suite lounge nightly on my cruise.

We went on the Majestic preview and inaugural cruise last March/April and really loved the ship. I posted a review and pics in a blog if that helps. Here is the link https://wp.me/p8TjC5-4U

Sandra

Thanks for all of your work. A great review.

Was there a Meet & Greet & if so where was it held?

Thanks again.

Tom😀

Thanks for all of your work. A great review.

Was there a Meet & Greet & if so where was it held?

Thanks Tom - no, not for the preview cruise. We did a B2B and I already replied to you on the other thread about the inaugural where they moved it at the last minute to the Hollywood Conservatory.

Sandra