Am I to assume?

Sea and Me

After booking a cruise on the Come back sale, I saw a back to back on the Crown for 11/8 and 11/13. On the website it didn't have deal or sale mentioned. Am I to assume that these particular cruises aren't in the Come back sale? Also, (I hope I don't sound goofy) but is it only the cruises that are stated Come back sale, the ones that I could rebook and have the perks?? I think so but would like to know what you all have to say.

Thanks for your replies:)

After booking a cruise on the Come back sale, I saw a back to back on the Crown for 11/8 and 11/13. On the website it didn't have deal or sale mentioned. Am I to assume that these particular cruises aren't in the Come back sale? If it doesn't say it's on sale, it's not.

Also, (I hope I don't sound goofy) but is it only the cruises that are stated Come back sale, the ones that I could rebook and have the perks?? I think so but would like to know what you all have to say. You're right. If you rebook when there's a new offer, you get the offer.

Thanks for your replies:)

See above.

Crown 11/8 & 11/13 sailings are not listed for this Sale .

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks to both posters for the information. You would think that if any cruise line is posting a "sale" they would put all cruises in that sale. I think I'll watch both of the Crown sailings and maybe the next "sale" will include them. I wonder how the marketing people decide on what cruises to have on sale. Any ideas??

Thanks to both posters for the information. You would think that if any cruise line is posting a "sale" they would put all cruises in that sale. I think I'll watch both of the Crown sailings and maybe the next "sale" will include them. I wonder how the marketing people decide on what cruises to have on sale. Any ideas??

The same as sales in shops. Products that are not selling as well as expected get reduced. Those that are selling well, don't.

It's based on demand. Right now Princess probably feels these 5 night cruises will sell well without any promo. Keep watching, it could change at any time.