POM to FLL

jbranch

Do I need to reserve transportation from POM to FLL ? What will a shared ride cost?

You need to make reservations for scheduling purposes, they need to know how many passengers to prepare for. I use SAS, it is $15.00 per person each way. Go to ridesas.com

There are other shuttles available but I have not used them.

Or you can use the Uber or Lyft application on your smart phone and have a car pick you up at POM (average wait time is about 5 min - ask for the ride after you have bags and are clear of customs/immigration) and take you to FLL for about $35 (for the car, not per person). Standard Lyft or Uber X will handle 2-3 and usual bags. If you have more passengers or someone packs like my wife :( you may need UberXL

I use QLS. Like SAS, $15/pp, less if you book more people.

As noted, lots of threads about this subject since lots of people fly into one airport and sail for a different port. I've used QLS from FLL to POM and the other way multiple times. Going to book one for April soon as I find out if anyone on my Roll Call is arriving at FLL around the same time. QLS also picks up and drops off at neighboring hotels if you fly in a day early.

• 1 month later...

From POM to FLL? :confused:

The ride from POM to FLL will take about an hour. For an 11:45 flight you need to be at FLL not later than about 10:15, and 9:45 is better as TSA at FLL can be chaos. That translates into off the ship, with bags, and clear of customs/immigration by about 8:30. Carry your bags off and use your cell phone to contact your driver and you should be okay.

I'd be more comfortable with a flight leaving at 12:30 or later, but it's your call. ;)