Crystal River Cruise, Crystal Yacht vs Azamara

ebngb

We are looking for a cruise during a certain time of year due to business restrictions. The itinerary we like the best is the AZAMARA QUEST Venice to Venice with stops in Zadar, Hvar, Kotor, Dubrovnik and Sibenik. The next choice is Crystal Yacht and the places in Croatia I've never hears of except Dubrovnik. Then there's a Crystal Rivercruise down the Danube - Vienna, Esztergom Hungary, Vukoar Croatia, Budapes, Slovakia and back to Vienna.

I'm not sure if I would like the cramped rooms on a river cruise - but it seems like a lot of beautiful stops. The yacht sounds good - but again I've never heard of the cities they stop in to visit. The Azamara is the shortest - but is has all the lovely stops in Croatia I've heard about. My husband doesn't love cruising and I want this to be a good experience since it's my favorite way to travel!

Any input would be great! These are for end of July or mid August.

I would ask question on each board.

For information on the Crystal Yacht ask on the Crystal Board and for questions about the Crystal River Cruise ask on the River Cruise Board and for Azamara on the Azamara Board.

On River Cruise you won't spend much time in the room.

Keith

The next choice is Crystal Yacht and the places in Croatia I've never hears of except Dubrovnik.

...The yacht sounds good - but again I've never heard of the cities they stop in to visit.

Crystal can get into and visit smaller, quieter ports (the cities you have never heard of) because it is a small ship carrying only 62 guests. The Azamara Quest does not have that liberty and must stay with larger ports since it carries 686 passengers.