Breakaway spa suite and cpap

Knuts-mn

We are on the Breakaway next month and we both use cpaps and I was wondering if the wall plates behind the lamps on the side tables beside the beds have outlets or are they just light switches?

Thanks for any info someone may have

ill try to remember to look at pics of my spa suite on BA when i get home but my brain is telling me just one side had outlets. but i hope i'm wrong.

edit: found one pic on my FB that shows phone and light switches behind the lamp but i cannot find pic of other side of bed.

haven.PNG.957e99ad2519e5544b6870ad625a50ae.PNG

Edited by luckyinpa

ill try to remember to look at pics of my spa suite on BA when i get home but my brain is telling me just one side had outlets. but i hope i'm wrong.

edit: found one pic on my FB that shows phone and light switches behind the lamp but i cannot find pic of other side of bed.

Thanks for that!! I can't tell if there is an outlet there or not.

I ordered water for my cpap for my upcoming trip on the Getaway. I was instructed to NOT bring an extension cord and that one could be obtained at the front desk.

My cpap using travel buddy brought his "power strip" extension cord and it got confiscated from his luggage. The "legal" one I brought wasn't long enough. So we got one from the front desk which worked fine. The hassle was that they wanted it back the night before the end of the cruise or I was getting charged $50 (I think that was the amount). He figured a workaround by "borrowing" the cord from the DVD player in our suite for the last night of the cruise.

Bottom line: I'd suggest packing an extension cord that doesn't have power protection features and leave the front desk out of it.

I also looked at photos and it was inconclusive.

We always carry a 6' and 12' extension cord. You would probably need one to go from one side of the bed to the other.

There are a couple of pictures of the Haven Sap Suite and menus from the breakaway on my thread https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2504449