Considering NCL Breakaway out of New Orleans on Feb 2019........

zdad59

We have become regular cruisers over the last few years, and in that time have become regular Royal Caribbean cruisers. Our gang is 10-12 50 somethings. we really enjoyed our Harmony of the Seas cruise last month, but for next year, to mix it up, the Norwegian Breakaway itinerary out of New Orleans has our eye. We'd likely add a few days pre-cruise in New Orleans. I'd love the thoughts of seasoned NCL cruisers on the line, the ship, and the Itinerary.

We're hoping to book this coming week. Oh yea, we'd likely go balcony or Spa Balcony room, and select the 3 specialty dining and unlimited drink package freebies. Thoughts on room and options are welcome too.

Thanks all.

We are sailing the Breakaway out of NOLA in November. I can't help with comments as this will be the first NCL cruise out of 17, but I am very excited about NOLA and seeing the differences between NCL and RCL.

We did the same itinerary on the Dawn in 2016, loved it so much, did it again with friends in 2017. Loved the snorkeling in Roatan, go with a private tour, not the ship.

I am celebrating my 50th on the TA, ending in New Orleans, will be my first time on Getaway.

THanks all. We're going to pull the trigger and go NCL this year. Probably book a Spa balcony room.

I look forward to learning all about NCL here in the coming months.

THanks all. We're going to pull the trigger and go NCL this year. Probably book a Spa balcony room.

I look forward to learning all about NCL here in the coming months.

Spa Balcony is the way to go on Breakaway, UBP and 3UDP. Deck 14 and the spa is down the hall. We may see you on this one ;p

Spa Balcony it is. Room 14120. Feel free to send Bon Boyage gifts. Was fortunate to find a YouTube video tour of the exact room before deciding. Looking forward to something different and paying for bottled water.