Question about refilling water bottles on the Allure

My family will be on the June 17th sailing of the Allure. This is our first cruise with Royal Caribbean. We have sailed on the Disney Fantasy before, so we were used to free soft drinks. I am going to get the soda package for my two kids and myself, but my husband just wants water to put his crystal light packets in. I'm wondering if he can just bring a refillable water bottle to get water or do I have to buy him the water package?

You are welcome to fill up the water bottle with tap water. They just ask you to use a clean glass each time you get water from the dispenser and use that to fill up the water bottle.

My wife does that with the flavored water on board. She has one of those water bottles that keeps liquid cold for 24 hrs without any refrigeration. When she throws in a few ice cubes it's amazing how long it truly stays cold sitting out.

Sadly not everyone follows the rules Bob mentioned above as we saw several people fill up water bottles by putting them right up to the dispenser.

every outside/poolside bar had a dispenser/jug for ice water on our Nov OASIS trip .....

fill at will ......

note that 'tap' on the ship usually means produced by reverse osmosis

check the label on your bottled water .... if not spring it is 'RO'

some ship water is distilled ....MORE pure yet ...... but usually mixed with the RO

They were filling their bottles direct from the fountain in March on the Oasis

You probably could not tell, but those were the people to whom the rules don't apply.:rolleyes: