Changing sailing dates after booked

BubbaBoat

We've booked two cruises this summer. One to Alaska and one to Western Carib. Both have been full paid for. We would like to change Western Carib to Europe. What change fees are we looking at or options do we have? Thanks!

If you are after final payment (the penalties are based on the required payment dates, not when you actually paid), then you will be subject to the cancellation penalties for the cruise you cancel and rebook.

Your only option is to get very sick, perhaps die so that your cancellation will be due to an event covered by your travel insurance.....in other words, you really have no options.

Hilarious...They already have my money...The cruise we would rather go on is going to cost more yet they don't want to deal with it. "very sick, perhaps die" - LMAO

So freaking corporate. Oh well, Western Caribbean it is...I aint complaining ;)

BubbaBoat: We had a similar situation. We were scheduled for a B2B this past March. My husband became ill, and while our physician cleared him for travel, there were a number of unanswered questions. We didn't feel comfortable being on a trans-Pacific crossing (the second leg) with so many questions. Our cruise reservations were changeable, and despite being past final payment date, I called the Captain's Club, explained the situation, and the reservations were changed to a B2B pair this coming June. We are Zenith level CC members, but I don't think our loyalty level was important, but the fact that the reservations were amendable was.

We do have travel insurance, and had to cancel a B2B pair in 2017 when my mother was diagnosed with bone cancer. Our travel insurance did fully reimburse us for those canceled cruises and air fare, but given the process and paperwork it was much easier to transfer the cruise reservations this past March.

Hilarious...They already have my money...The cruise we would rather go on is going to cost more yet they don't want to deal with it. "very sick, perhaps die" - LMAO

So freaking corporate. Oh well, Western Caribbean it is...I aint complaining ;)

You indicated the cruises are paid for …. but are they both after Final Payment. If not after Final Payment you can transfer without fee. If between 75 days and 89 the fee is only deposit amount.

Check cancellation policy at this link

https://www.celebritycruises.com/company/customer-support/help-and-faqs/pre-cruise/cancellation-policy

You indicated the cruises are paid for …. but are they both after Final Payment. If not after Final Payment you can transfer without fee. If between 75 days and 89 the fee is only deposit amount.

Check cancellation policy at this link

https://www.celebritycruises.com/company/customer-support/help-and-faqs/pre-cruise/cancellation-policy

Actually, there is a typo in the document you have linked to. If booked on or before 4/15/18 it's between 57 and 89 days prior to departure for deposit only.