Epic Mediterranean-What Perks?

We always pick UBP and UDP for our two perks but that is when we do Caribbean cruises. We are planning on doing the Epic Mediterranean which is very port intensive with long days. My question is if you have done this itinerary, what perks did you choose and did it work out good for you? Thanks!!

Just got off the Epic 2 weeks ago. We did the 3rd passenger for free so my MIL could join us, and the UBP for hubby & I. He would not have survived the trip without the drink package.

Internet is useless as it is minutes based and not data based. I've heard the connection is so terrible you waste half your time just trying to log in and connect.

Excursion credits to me are also useless. I was told you can only use them after you are on board the ship, meaning you have to wait to book your trips until after you are on board and there's a chance they may sell out. Also, the prices for NCL excursions are double/triple the price of what you can find throughout external companies.

If it's just 2 of you, go with dinner & drinks and you can't go wrong.

We just did this cruise and did UBP and WiFi. We knew we wouldn’t feel like a big dinner after a full day of touring and lunch ashore so dining wasn’t the right choice for this itinerary.

Sent from my iPad using Forums