Question

so I just went on RCCL website to update our sign and sail account and got a weird message saying that the reservation is currently being modified and to try back later? It wouldn’t let me in to modify so I’d RCCL doing something ? I didn’t ask them to? Just seemed odd ? Has this happen to anyone else and what was the outcome ? Upgrade? ....

so I just went on RCCL website to update our sign and sail account and got a weird message saying that the reservation is currently being modified and to try back later? It wouldn’t let me in to modify so I’d RCCL doing something ? I didn’t ask them to? Just seemed odd ? Has this happen to anyone else and what was the outcome ? Upgrade? ....

Just checked my res for July 5th and all looks ok. But my checkin is complete, so perhaps they're just playing around with the process.

Royal Caribbean, Celebrity and Azamara all do systems maintenance on weekends [oftentimes beginning on Saturday nights and--depending upon what needs to be done/how well things go] continuing into Sunday...

Suggest you try again later or tomorrow... Sorry, but it's highly unlikely that the message you've gotten infers an upgrade [if it did, I'd have had dozens of them--rather than none--by now!]...