On Board Credit, post full payment.

coldinerie

I was able to get on board credit post full payment due to price drop.

My question is, where will I find this new OBC on my cruise manager when I log in? I have the obligatory OBC upon booking but do not see the price reduction credit?

Any thoughts would be helpful. Thanks

if you booked directly with carnival, you can find in two different places in the cruise manager:

On the My Cruise detail page, click on the Billing Tab. The onboard credit is near the bottom.

On your e-docs (View Cruise Documents), click on Print General Information. on page 2 or so, there is a box titled ITEMIZED CHARGES..Under this box, is the onboard credit

The onboard credit is the overall total of all of the credits. The price reduction credit plus the booking credit.

If you booked with a Travel agent, you will have to contact them for his. All billing information is removed when you use a TA.

if you booked directly with carnival, you can find in two different places in the cruise manager:

On the My Cruise detail page, click on the Billing Tab. The onboard credit is near the bottom.

On your e-docs (View Cruise Documents), click on Print General Information. on page 2 or so, there is a box titled ITEMIZED CHARGES..Under this box, is the onboard credit

The onboard credit is the overall total of all of the credits. The price reduction credit plus the booking credit.

If you booked with a Travel agent, you will have to contact them for his. All billing information is removed when you use a TA.

Mine didn't show up anywhere until I did my online check-in and it was on my e-docs.

I have “purchased” OBC with reward points for my March 2019 cruise. None shows on my Cruise Manager details. I called about this, and was told that it won’t show and I will just get a notice in my cabin on Day 1 that I have it. I know this is a little different than your scenario, but thought I’d mention it in case it works the same way.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have “purchased” OBC with reward points for my March 2019 cruise. None shows on my Cruise Manager details. I called about this, and was told that it won’t show and I will just get a notice in my cabin on Day 1 that I have it. I know this is a little different than your scenario, but thought I’d mention it in case it works the same way.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I can confirm that, we had a $50 OBC from rewards points, and it didn't show up on anything until we got to our cabin and there was a card that said we had it added to our onboard account.

I can confirm that, we had a $50 OBC from rewards points, and it didn't show up on anything until we got to our cabin and there was a card that said we had it added to our onboard account.

Thank you for confirming that! Now I can rest easy that it will be there. I’m also pumped today because I actually scored my FTTF yesterday afternoon when it popped up, and it is gone by today! So glad I saw it and snagged it!!

Thank you for confirming that! Now I can rest easy that it will be there. I’m also pumped today because I actually scored my FTTF yesterday afternoon when it popped up, and it is gone by today! So glad I saw it and snagged it!!

We got ours too! Thanks to you pointing out it was available for yours! :D