Oasis cabin information-FOLLOW FORMAT PLEASE - No Questions/Discussion

kk99

I am having issues opening the link for the document that was created with all of the cabin numbers listed. Google says the document does not exist anymore. Is this true or does anyone have a link that works? :confused:

Thanks in advance!

I am having issues opening the link for the document that was created with all of the cabin numbers listed. Google says the document does not exist anymore. Is this true or does anyone have a link that works? :confused:

Thanks in advance!

I had the same issue. I guess that document no longer exists. Guess you will have to use this thread.

• 4 months later...

Deck - 7

Cabin # - 7104

Class – F

Front Starboard, Front Port, Back Starboard, Back Port, Central Park, or Boardwalk - Front, forward-facing, obstructed oceanview, overlooking the helipad. “Obstructed” means that because it’s on the same level as the helipad you can’t actually see the ocean but you do have a clear unobstructed view of the helipad itself.

Bed near?(balcony or bath) – Bathroom was on the left going into the cabin, followed by the bed, up against the left-hand wall and next to the wardrobe (closet), then a sofa and then, because of the configuration of the stateroom, a huge area of floor space beneath the floor-to-ceiling slanted window.

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) – Quiet location at the farthest forward end of the hallway. Connecting cabin but no noise or problems with neighbours.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions or privacy was an issue– No balcony

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - n/a

Was wind a problem? No

Any specific problems with this cabin? The only inconvenience was having to keep the curtains (drapes) closed when there was anyone out on the helipad because anyone out there could walk right up to the window and look in. This didn’t happen much though because the helipad on Oasis is generally off-limits to passengers, who are only allowed out there for specific, invitation-only events. We did spot a couple of cast members doing stretching exercises out there early one morning though.

Any other comments? The configuration of the statement makes it larger than a normal ocean view. I actually used the extra floor space to do some stretching exercises of my own, it was that big! We liked the large window and I imagine that you would have a great view if you chose an identical stateroom on a higher floor. The sea was a bit rough the first couple of days of our cruise so the position all the way forward meant we felt a bit more motion, but not too bad even so. Interestingly, there is a notice above the window asking you to keep the curtains closed at night to avoid interference with the Bridge.

Deck - 12

Cabin # - 12708

Front Starboard, Front Port, Back Starboard, Back Port, Central Park, or Boardwalk - Aft Starboard, Ocean-view Balcony

Bed near?(balcony or bath) – Bed was near the balcony

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) – Quiet location near the aft of the ship.

Balcony View - Perfect view of the ocean

Balcony Size? Normal

Was wind a problem? The beginning of the week was very windy so we had to make sure our balcony door was closed before we opened up the stateroom door for any reason. Otherwise it was like a huge wind tunnel. Wasn't an issue though.

Any specific problems with this cabin? The only problem was when they made us leave after 7 nights. :D

Any other comments? The room is very close to the "secret" balcony area at the aft of the ship overlooking the Aqua Theater. We were able to watch Oasis of Dreams out on the balcony and were the only ones out there. Very nice and quiet spot.

Deck - 12

Cabin # - 594

Class – D1 - Starboard

Loved the location of this cabin. My son went to Adventure Ocean most days (deck 14) and it was great being able to walk up one flight of stairs when dropping him off/picking him up. Also great for accessing pool and solarium on deck 15. No noise from pool deck. Lovely quiet balcony and cabin. Bed was located next to the closet and the sofabed was next to the balcony.

Balcony View - We sailed Western Caribbean on Oasis and the boat docked Starboard side towards the ports (Labadee, Falmouth and Cozumel). It was great to stand on the balcony and watch the ship dock and to people watch whilst sitting drinking a cocktail!

This is a D1 cabin. Cabin is same size as D2-D8 cabins but the balcony is much larger as the cabin is located on the 'hump'. Has two chairs (no loungers) and a small round table on it. Loved being on the hump as you could look either left or right and get a fantastic unobstructed view.

We loved this cabin so much that when we cruised on Allure we chose cabin 12598.

Deck - 8

Cabin # - 8230

Class – Jr. Suite

Port side

Located centrally, a little towards aft.

Great location and access to Central Park.

Bed located near the door, which we liked, having the sitting area next to the balcony worked well.

No complaints at all - really liked it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Deck - 8

Cabin # - 8190

Class – D5

Front Port

Bed near balcony

In addition to the usual information that's already posted here, I thought to add some pictures:

8220943417_2c40e598c4_z.jpg

Looking down from the balcony:

8220954625_872f5fb544_z.jpg

Looking forward from the beginning-of-the-hump balcony:

8223281177_73054210fb_z.jpg

Looking aft from the balcony:

8224356498_1bee0c8a4f_z.jpg

Looking out from inside the cabin:

8224357394_4e87520819_z.jpg

• 1 month later...

ALLURE

Deck - 10

Cabin: 10200 - Superior Ocean View with larger Balcony

Class – D1

Bed near?(balcony or bath) – Bath

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) – Occasional noise when balcony door was opened. Children running and screaming in room(s) above us. Not connecting.

Balcony View - Great view - no obstructions

Balcony Size? Larger balcony. Enjoyed the extra space!

Was wind a problem? No

Any specific problems with this cabin? Handle on balcony door was loose. Called maintenance to fix.

Any other comments? Closet was located beside bed. Very difficult to get things in and out of closet. Bit of a walk to get to elevators.

• 2 months later...
Deck - 12

Cabin # - 594

Class – D1 - Starboard

Loved the location of this cabin. My son went to Adventure Ocean most days (deck 14) and it was great being able to walk up one flight of stairs when dropping him off/picking him up. Also great for accessing pool and solarium on deck 15. No noise from pool deck. Lovely quiet balcony and cabin. Bed was located next to the closet and the sofabed was next to the balcony.

Balcony View - We sailed Western Caribbean on Oasis and the boat docked Starboard side towards the ports (Labadee, Falmouth and Cozumel). It was great to stand on the balcony and watch the ship dock and to people watch whilst sitting drinking a cocktail!

This is a D1 cabin. Cabin is same size as D2-D8 cabins but the balcony is much larger as the cabin is located on the 'hump'. Has two chairs (no loungers) and a small round table on it. Loved being on the hump as you could look either left or right and get a fantastic unobstructed view.

We loved this cabin so much that when we cruised on Allure we chose cabin 12598.

vondofife: was your sofa bed in 12594 on the oasis by the balcony or by the bath? We have 8594 booked on the Oasis for the 3 where the sofa converts to a bed and I am trying to figure out the cabin configuration.

Is it true that all cabins on the Oasis & Allure that have a sofa-bed, the bed is near the closet and the sofa-bed is near the balcony?

• 2 years later...
vondofife: was your sofa bed in 12594 on the oasis by the balcony or by the bath? We have 8594 booked on the Oasis for the 3 where the sofa converts to a bed and I am trying to figure out the cabin configuration.

Is it true that all cabins on the Oasis & Allure that have a sofa-bed, the bed is near the closet and the sofa-bed is near the balcony?

The sofa bed was beside the balcony in 12594.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Deck - 7

Cabin # - 7714

Class – Allure of the Seas

Front Starboard, Front Port, Back Starboard, Back Port, Central Park, or Boardwalk - Aft Starboard

Bed near?(balcony or bath) – Bath

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) – Not connecting. Very quiet. This cabin has a fold out sofa and a drop down Pullman. We had 3 passengers and utilized the Pullman. That left a wide walkway out to the balcony.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions or privacy was an issue– There were no obstructions to this balcony view.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - The balcony was a normal size and was very comfortable with 2 chairs and a table.

Was wind a problem? Wind was not really an issue although it was windy at 2 of the ports.

Any specific problems with this cabin? None

Any other comments? I was very pleased with this cabin. The steward was awesome and the room functioned perfectly.

Edited by maui1965

• 8 months later...

Deck - 7

Cabin # - 7141

Class - N Large Interior Stateroom

Front Starboard, Front Port, Back Starboard, Back Port, Central Park, or Boardwalk - Forward Port

Bed near?(balcony or bath) - Bed against back wall

Quiet Cabin/ Connecting? - Quiet, not connecting

Balcony View - N/A

Balcony size? Normal or oversized for class? - N/A

Was wind a problem? - N/A

Any specific problems with this cabin? - No problems whatsoever. Very accommodating for the price, bed can easily be split into two and still have room for couch.

Any other comments? - Great size and location, close to everything. No noise in this cabin.

My parents stayed in 7140

Deck - 7

Cabin # - 7140

Class - D8 Superior Oceanview Balcony

Front Starboard, Front Port, Back Starboard, Back Port, Central Park, or Boardwalk - Forward Port

Bed near?(balcony or bath) - Bath

Balcony View - Great view close to the water. Allowed for some great photo opportunities.

Balcony size? Normal or oversized for class? - Normal

Was wind a problem? - No

Any specific problems with this cabin? - None

Any other comments? - Great deck and location.

Edited by CreativeCruiser119

Allure

Deck - 8

Cabin # - 8707

Class - B2 Boardwalk View w/ Balcony

Front Starboard, Front Port, Back Starboard, Back Port, Central Park, or Boardwalk - Aft Starboard, Boardwalk

Bed near?(balcony or bath) - Balcony

Quiet Cabin/ Connecting? - Mostly quiet, not connecting

Balcony View - Great view. Perfect views of the Boardwalk below.

Was wind a problem? - No

Any specific problems with this cabin? - No major problems. We were directly above the carousel, which meant constant ringing of the bell right outside our balcony door. However, this usually stopped by the time we went to bed, and would not stop us from booking this room again.

Any other comments? - Highly recommend this category for the unique experience. Deck 8 is highly sought-after due to being the Central Park deck. This was very convenient and relaxing.

My parents stayed in 8706 (Allure)

Deck - 8

Cabin # - 8706

Class - D7 Superior Oceanview Balcony

Front Starboard, Front Port, Back Starboard, Back Port, Central Park, or Boardwalk - Aft Starboard

Bed near?(balcony or bath) - Bath

Balcony View - Perfect view of the ocean.

Was wind a problem? - No

Any specific problems with this cabin? - None

Any other comments? - Great deck to be on due to proximity to Central Park.

Deck -11

Cabin # -647

Class –C2

Front Starboard, Front Port, Back Starboard, Back Port, Central Park, or Boardwalk -Starboard, Central Park

Bed near?(balcony or bath) –Balcony

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) –Generally quiet, but loved the music in the evening in Central Park

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions or privacy was an issue–Loved the Central Park view

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? -Normal

Was wind a problem?Wind could be heard the last night at sea, but it was not a problem.

Any specific problems with this cabin? Cabin was perfect.

Any other comments? Room Steward was fantastic.

• 1 year later...
Deck - 12

Cabin # 12711/12713

Class – B1

Boardwalk

Bed near - 12711/Balcony, 12713/Bath

Quiet Cabin - Yes, connecting w/door open most of cruise (us and kids)

Balcony View - Smack dab middle of Boardwalk. Could see ocean and shows in Aqua Theather if you leaned out a bit

Balcony Size? Normal

Was wind a problem? Nope

Any specific problems with this cabin? Nope, A/C worked well, rooms were quiet.

Any other comments?

Hi MasonPips,

I know that this post was from years ago, but I am hoping that you could help me out. RCCL assigned my brother cabin 12711 for three people. The deck plans does not indicate a pull out couch, says it accommodates 2. when he called to have the cabin changed the RCCL rep told him it has a pull out couch (the connecting cabin does). Do you remember if 12711 will accommodate 3?

• 2 months later...