Cabin Air Conditioning on Liberty

Nevada Jen

We are doing a 4 day Bahamas cruise at the end of December on Liberty. I have seen a few mentions that it is hard to get the room cool. We have a balcony cabin. Is it so bad in December that I need to bring a fan? I will never sleep if it is too hot in the room but the fan pretty much pushes us to having to check luggage.

I always bring my fan. Mostly to have the air circulating and when we were on the Liberty in September, it never got freezing cold, the room was cool but never cold.

We did see a gentleman carry on a box fan.......Now he meant business!

We are doing a 4 day Bahamas cruise at the end of December on Liberty. I have seen a few mentions that it is hard to get the room cool. We have a balcony cabin. Is it so bad in December that I need to bring a fan? I will never sleep if it is too hot in the room but the fan pretty much pushes us to having to check luggage.

That is not true.

We had an inside cabin on deck 7 and we had to keep the A/C turned all the way down. It never really got as cool as we would like but it was not intolerable. I suspect that maybe it varies from cabin to cabin. We have not had an issue on other ships or cabins. We also talked about a small fan in the future just in case. For the record, we did not complain since the room was not uncomfortably warm, just not as cool as we like it at night.