Disembarkation time

sandancer

We are taking a fly cruise on Azura and our return flight leaves Barbados at 4pm. Can anyone give me some idea of the time we have to leave the ship? We are used to other cruise lines where we have to be out of the cabin by 8.30 and off the ship by about 9.15 even though we are higher tier with them. I understand that they need to get the ship ready for the next cruise but have no idea of the procedure with P&O.

You normally leave the ship about 3-4 hours before departure but, although you have to leave your cabin early morning, you can stay on the ship until called. If the incoming flight is late, then you stay on board and will leave the ship a little later.Brian

Thanks a lot. I was imagining a long, long wait at the airport.

They do try where possible to keep you out of the airport and on the ship. If you have a really late departure you can go off the ship and look around Barbados. I think they do a tour which finishes at the airport. It’s really quite flexible.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Last year our flight was at 5pm from Barbados and we left the ship at 1pm. It seemed like I had barely sat down in the airport lounge before the flight was called to board. P&O do this brilliantly. Plus you can spend money on the ship right up until you leave. It will be in addition to your final account amount that you see on your last night so don't be surprised by a second deduction on your card if you do buy something.

• 3 weeks later...