Reservations Necessary on Navigator?

Hi All-My husband, myself and another couple will be sailing on the Navigator in February. Our last cruise was on Oasis and I learned beforehand that I needed to make reservations for all of the shows. Can someone tell me if I will need to do that on Navigator as well? Also-any tips or info that will help on this ship? Thanks!

Hi All-My husband, myself and another couple will be sailing on the Navigator in February. Our last cruise was on Oasis and I learned beforehand that I needed to make reservations for all of the shows. Can someone tell me if I will need to do that on Navigator as well? Also-any tips or info that will help on this ship? Thanks!

No pre-cruise reservations for shows on Navigator.

We will be sailing the Navigator in January 2018. You do not need to make any reservations for shows or dinner on this cruise.....

This is will be our first time on the Navigator, but we have sailed a few of her sister ships....you will enjoy.

We are currently on a 5 day Navigator, and we saw the ice show yesterday (day 2) and it’s being repeated on day 4. We had to collect our free tickets for one of the 4 performances from a desk outside of studio B.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There may be some method of controlling access to the ice shows, whether this is by tickets or muster station or some other mechanism. If so, they will notify you.

On our recent cruise there was a "small" notification on day 2 in the Compass that tickets for all shows would be available from 9:00 - 10:30 in studio B. We missed this and kept expecting our tickets to be delivered with the compass each night, by the time we realised that was not happening, there were none left.

On our recent cruise there was a "small" notification on day 2 in the Compass that tickets for all shows would be available from 9:00 - 10:30 in studio B. We missed this and kept expecting our tickets to be delivered with the compass each night, by the time we realised that was not happening, there were none left.

That's unfortunate, should have been a bigger notice. The Cruise Director usually makes an announcement at the first show too.

Last week on the Navigator they offered a second waiting line for those that didn't have a ticket for that particular ice show, me included. Five minutes prior to showtime they let us all file in and fill the remaining seats. There were still seats available when the show started. This was on our first sea day so I'm not sure if the shows get "sold out" as the cruise progresses.

Enjoy,

Tim