No straighteners/ hairdryers etc

NottsCruiser

Sorry to jump in n this but post this on Celebrity thread and you will be told NO . My last 15

cruises have been with X and the irons are not allowed

Liz

In US hair straighteners and curling tongs are called flat irons and curling irons.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 month later...

I have always taken my flat iron in my carry-on with no issues. That included RCI and MSC. I’m going on a Celebrity in October and asked a service rep the question. She said no flat irons or curling irons. That was on speaker with my TA listening in. After the call my TA said she must be new and that I should pack my flat iron. My hair is short and my bangs, well, ...I don’t feel pretty without ironed bangs. I’ll take it and hope for the best. I’ll also take the salt water spray as a plan B.

I have always taken my flat iron in my carry-on with no issues. That included RCI and MSC. I’m going on a Celebrity in October and asked a service rep the question. She said no flat irons or curling irons. That was on speaker with my TA listening in. After the call my TA said she must be new and that I should pack my flat iron. My hair is short and my bangs, well, ...I don’t feel pretty without ironed bangs. I’ll take it and hope for the best. I’ll also take the salt water spray as a plan B.

I would take it. I took mine on a Celebrity cruise without a problem.

Once again, you can absolutely take your electric hair curlers and your electric hair flat iron on board all of the following cruise lines as I have done so multiple times: Royal Caribbean, NCL, Carnival, MSC, Costa, Holland and Celebrity.

Thanks for this update!!