Does Princess run a shuttle into Dublin City Centre?

Spideysmum

We've been booking excursions for our British Isles cruise; however my husband wants to do Dublin on our own because he knows his way around. He wants to know if there is a Princess shuttle from the dock or will we be calling a taxi. (Apologies for not doing a search on CC but I can't seem to find a search on my iPad).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We've been booking excursions for our British Isles cruise; however my husband wants to do Dublin on our own because he knows his way around. He wants to know if there is a Princess shuttle from the dock or will we be calling a taxi. (Apologies for not doing a search on CC but I can't seem to find a search on my iPad).

They did last summer when we were there, into Merrion Sq.

From there its just a few minutes walk to most places of interest in the city centre.

Edited by Griller

They did when we were there also, however that was a few years back. I'm guessing they still do.

Have a great cruise. Dublin was a lot of fun!! :D