$79 Wine Package on Seaside

lifeasme123

Have never seen a $79 wine package for my March booking, but there is "Your Choice Wine Package (7 wines)" available at a per cabin cost of $160

YOUR CHOICE WINE PACKAGE (7 WINES)

YOUR CHOICE WINE PACKAGE (7 WINES) Ruby or gold....make your day a precious experience! Choose 7 bottles from the extensive selection of wines that our Sommelier has especially selected for you to enjoy your meals in the main dining room. The wines included in the package are available only in the main restaurants.

This was available for me to book right before Christmas. With the holidays, I thought it would ok to book it after Christmas. Guess I'm wrong.

WINE PACKAGE CLASSIC

(AVAILABLE TO BOOK FOR CARIBBEAN, MEDITERRANEAN WINTER, DUBAI, ABU DHABI, AND SIR BANI YAS CRUISES)

Ruby or gold....make your day a precious experience!

6 bottles of selected wines (chardonnay, sauvignon blanc, riesling, cabernet sauvignon, merlot, chianti)

1 bottle of prosecco

7 bottles of mineral water.

The drinks included in this package are for consumption in the main restaurants, where we will carefully conserve your unfinished bottles of wine and ensure they are waiting for you at your dining table the next day.

$79

*Prices may vary by ship or sailings date and are subject to change. Please click “SEE PRICING” and login to view packages & pricing for your specific sailing.

You mean this?

WINE PACKAGE EASY

Be careful with this, you only can choose one sicily brand. The Reds are Merlot and Barbera and the Whites Chardonney and Grillo. After bad experiences with sicily wines on MSC we decided not to book it at our last cruises.

Are you in the US? Maybe the Wine Package Easy and what is called Wine Package Classic (US) are the same?

Are you in the US? Maybe the Wine Package Easy and what is called Wine Package Classic (US) are the same?

I am not in the US, but the packages might differ according to the route. On board last time they were called "Easy" (4 bottles wine, 7 bottles water) and "Classic" (7 bottles wine, 7 bottles water). $79 for "Classic" would be very cheap.