Royal Caribbean Wifi

I am going on my first Royal Caribbean Cruise. We are going on The Liberty of the Seas to the Western Caribbean. I want to keep my social media while on board, I want to use snapchat and facebook, which internet package do I get an how do I get it?

I am the opposite as the OP. I want to completely disconnect. But, my work might have a major project come up that week and I told them that I would be able to log in and check email once a day if that happened. I don't want to buy internet for all 7 days. At most 5, but may only need it for a couple. Are there any good options for me? Also, I only would want it for an hour a day in the morning if that makes a difference.

Purchase the Surf and Stream package on the website. You can choose how many devices, but you can share 1 plan between multiple devices. You just can't use more than 1 device at a time. So you would have to log out of one device and into another.

Are there any good options for me? Also, I only would want it for an hour a day in the morning if that makes a difference.

Unfortunately the per minute plans are no longer offered. You can buy the package with 5 days to go (at $16/day for Surf and $20/day for Stream) or single 24 hr periods (at $23 for Surf and $27 for Stream).

Unfortunately the per minute plans are no longer offered. You can buy the package with 5 days to go (at $16/day for Surf and $20/day for Stream) or single 24 hr periods (at $23 for Surf and $27 for Stream).

Thanks. I will let my boss know the options. (I will expense whatever they decide because my intent is to not have anything.)

Biker 19 - We are doing a 10 night cruise end of month. I need Surf capability not Stream but that isn't an option in the Cruise Planner. Called Customer Service and was told Surf alone is available on board but would be more expensive than their current sale for Surf and Stream. Does this seem logical? The 10 night Surf and Stream pkg for 1 device is $204.67 CAD.

Biker 19, We are doing a 10 night cruise end of month. I need Surf capability not Stream but that isn't an option in the Cruise Planner. Called Customer Service and was told Surf alone is available on board but would be more expensive than their current sale for Surf and Stream. Does this seem logical? The 10 night Surf and Stream pkg for 1 device is $204.67 CAD.

Last February, I got the surf and stream for only 8.99/day (USD). In July, it hovered around 12.99/day. Now, I'm seen it hover at 15.99, but for a week last month, I saw it down to 13.99 (which i nabbed for my upcoming grandeur trip).

I know that in February on the Grandeur, the internet was much more usable than in July, and Grandeur has not updated their wi-fi. Its a possibility they're trying to gauge the best bang for the buck on their end. Charge too little, and people get pissed off and want refunds because the net is too bad. Charge too much, no one is willing to purchase it. They want to charge just enough to curb complaints of slow speeds which is a lot considering its already slow to begin with.