Port of Miami to airport/Uber

cruisinmeme

You cannot fit 7 plus bags into an UberXL - you'll need two UberXL vehicles, or maybe on XL and one UberX, for that many plus luggage. UberX from POM to MIA will be under $20 while the UberXL fare should be about $27+

You cannot fit 7 plus bags into an UberXL - you'll need two UberXL vehicles, or maybe on XL and one UberX, for that many plus luggage. UberX from POM to MIA will be under $20 while the UberXL fare should be about $27+

Thank you. I tried to tell my daughter altogether was not doable. I believe maybe some city has large vans. One of the cars included in the XL is a Hyandai Santa Fe and that is what we have and max is 4 and some luggage.

There were big Mercedes shuttles in the parking lot. When we walked over to them, we asked if they were going to the airport and they said yes. $10pp. Yippeeee. I even had a scooter that fit perfectly in the back. If I remember, I think there were 8 or 10 people with luggage in our shuttle. Very easy!

There were big Mercedes shuttles in the parking lot. When we walked over to them, we asked if they were going to the airport and they said yes. $10pp. Yippeeee. I even had a scooter that fit perfectly in the back. If I remember, I think there were 8 or 10 people with luggage in our shuttle. Very easy!

Wow maybe we better look around before calling for ride. Was this right outside the door where you exit.

We sail

Out of New Orleans, mobile or Galveston so a;ways drove. Simple simple either head to parking garage or catch shuttle to car.

Wow maybe we better look around before calling for ride. Was this right outside the door where you exit.

We sail

Out of New Orleans, mobile or Galveston so a;ways drove. Simple simple either head to parking garage or catch shuttle to car.

Yes....to the left is a parking lot with tons of shuttles just sitting there waiting for anyone that needed a ride. We were originally going to just hail a cab, but when he said $10pp, it was a no brainer. Easy Peasy.

Yes....to the left is a parking lot with tons of shuttles just sitting there waiting for anyone that needed a ride. We were originally going to just hail a cab, but when he said $10pp, it was a no brainer. Easy Peasy.

Thanks. I further checked after you posted this how Miami has larger vehicles for rides to airport. I just wasn’t in favor of reserving one ahead of time. You never know when you will get off the ship. So knowing they have plenty just waiting around.... that will be an easy fix.