Voyager's Club Silver - OBC Issue

3Travelers

We are sailing on the MSC Seaside 1/27/18. Since we are new to MSC we signed up for their status match and we qualified for Silver status. According to their grid of privileges, we qualify for an additional $50 OBC per person. MSC is saying that since we got the Military discount of 10% (which is same discount as we would have gotten as Silver members on this sailing) we do not qualify for the OBC. Has anyone else had problem getting an OBC for their Voyager's Club status and if you were able to get it resolved, please tell me how you went about it. My travel agent is not being too helpful with this matter.

We are sailing on the MSC Seaside 1/27/18. Since we are new to MSC we signed up for their status match and we qualified for Silver status. According to their grid of privileges, we qualify for an additional $50 OBC per person. MSC is saying that since we got the Military discount of 10% (which is same discount as we would have gotten as Silver members on this sailing) we do not qualify for the OBC. Has anyone else had problem getting an OBC for their Voyager's Club status and if you were able to get it resolved, please tell me how you went about it. My travel agent is not being too helpful with this matter.

We have the same issue and we are Black.

You don't automatically get OBC for being a member of Voyagers' Club. You only get the €/$50 pp OBC if you book from the "Voyages Selection" options for members.

That is what I assumed it to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums