Hearing that a former host here, Mach, has passed away.

Thorncroft

Thank you. He had a rough last few years and I'm so thankful he is no longer in pain.

One day at at time. When he went to the hospital on June 9 I never imagined he would never come home. It's tough.

God bless Stitch.

One thing about Mach that always made me smile was his big mustache - it was so out of character for an Air Force pilot but it seemed to fit regardless. :)

God bless Stitch.

One thing about Mach that always made me smile was his big mustache - it was so out of character for an Air Force pilot but it seemed to fit regardless. :)

That made me smile. His "stache" was a big deal to him. :D

Thank you. He had a rough last few years and I'm so thankful he is no longer in pain.

One day at at time. When he went to the hospital on June 9 I never imagined he would never come home. It's tough.

Hi Stitch, I only met you and Mach once, it was on Bloggers Cruise2. I remember him in the Pajama dress up contest... that was so funny!! He also helped me when i was going through a tough spot, and connected me with JH... helped me get through a tough time. I am so sorry for your loss... Prayers for you and your family...

He was respected and loved by many. I'm so sorry for your loss.