Photos: Dogs onboard Queen Mary 2 on her Transatlantic Crossing

Lad they’ve got life vests, wonder who has to put them on

The dog kennel steward, if you can find him.:rolleyes:

I hope those dogs pay their automatic wage subsidy (auto tips) before they disembark. Also if they start a dog fight, do they get put off the ship?

The dog kennel steward, if you can find him.:rolleyes:

I hope those dogs pay their automatic wage subsidy (auto tips) before they disembark. Also if they start a dog fight, do they get put off the ship?

The dogs do not disembark, they debark.;p

• 2 weeks later...

On our second to last sea day before we got to New York, there was a dog parade,

so the dogs and there owners could get there photos taken and have a walk (run!) on the top deck!

The weather this day was not the best (very windy and tried to rain!).

These are just a selection of photos there are lots more on my Flickr page

IMG_5194.JPG

IMG_5200.JPG

IMG_5204.JPG

IMG_5341.JPG

You can see the rest of these photos on my Flickr page:

I'm surprised that there is not one Labrador.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Now Labs are real dogs, I have a Grand Dog Creamy Lab. Might take her on a TA on QM2.:p I had an Irish Wolfhound and Border Collies in the past, real dogs.

Those ones in the pics are pampered fur babies, sorry Mr Gut, I don't like little mutts, lol.

It’s there Holiday, they can wear what the want, it’s only a suggested code after all.

Even Cunard don't enforce their code...Adidas Track Suits in QM2 MDR last year.:loudcry:

Now Labs are real dogs, I have a Grand Dog Creamy Lab. Might take her on a TA on QM2.:p I had an Irish Wolfhound and Border Collies in the past, real dogs.

Those ones in the pics are pampered fur babies, sorry Mr Gut, I don't like little mutts, lol.

Uncle Les I too was a big dog fan, till I got too butchers to really take care of a big dog.

Love wolfhounds (one breed I’ve always really wanted to own) and borders (my first dog was a border collie) got into Dalmations and Dobermans, both great breeds, (bred, showed, judged) when my back went to pack had to go small dogs, but I must warn you my Maxy is only little on the outside.

Uncle Les I too was a big dog fan, till I got too butchers to really take care of a big dog.

Love wolfhounds (one breed I’ve always really wanted to own) and borders (my first dog was a border collie) got into Dalmations and Dobermans, both great breeds, (bred, showed, judged) when my back went to pack had to go small dogs, but I must warn you my Maxy is only little on the outside.

No worries Mr Gut, mate you enjoy little Max, give him a kiss from Uncle Les, dog lover.:*:hearteyes: I do really like all dogs, just Mr Grumpy today, butchers foot.:evilsmile: Got to get better by May for the big trip.:o:loudcry:

No worries Mr Gut, mate you enjoy little Max, give him a kiss from Uncle Les, dog lover.:*:hearteyes: I do really like all dogs, just Mr Grumpy today, butchers foot.:evilsmile: Got to get better by May for the big trip.:o:loudcry:

Didn’t bother me mate. Hope the foot picks up, and I know what you mean, pain makes me a right old grump. And ya foot is one of the worst because you stand on the thing. I’ve been known to have a bit gout from time to time, in the ankle of all places, awful.

Miss Gut wants a Great Dane and a Newfoundland, says as guard dogs, all that two’d do is drown you in slobber.

Never understood why you boys in blue don’t use dogs more.

I used to do a bit of security work, they’d give you a mouth full till they saw a nice black Doberman by your side, then they’d need clean reg grundies.

It’s there Holiday, they can wear what the want, it’s only a suggested code after all.

P&O Straya or Carnival Cruise Line for them Mr Gut, wear what you like, doggies included.lol.:')