Pre-booking at the Pinnacle...Explore4 Promotion

pbnjrockette

You cannot book it on line in advance of boarding as all reservations must be paid for when booking in advance. Five Star Mariners Free Dinners can be booked in advance, paid for and credited at the time reservation is used and we can book time and date of our choice.

The Explore4 dinners are not the date and time of your choice...... unless, as the program goes forward the Pinnacle Managers are obliging about changing dates/times that were assigned but the guest doesn't like.

My personal thought is that there will be great confusion among the people who have the Explore4 free dinner at Pinnacle. I'm guessing that many will go online and make a dinner reservation under the impression that their reservation will be the free one.

According to the Explore 4 details, as Sail said, the free PG dinner is at the discretion of HAL and you'll be informed of the date and time.

I guess I just anticipate a lot of confusion, and a resulting large number of changes of pre-reserved PG dinners. But maybe I'm underestimating how well passengers will read the Explore 4 "fine print" ....

I phoned HAL about the promotion and they said that they will inform us of when we will get our dinner and which restaurant it will be in. it may not be the Pinnacle Grill, it could be Cannaltos.

Yes -- it depends on your cabin Category.

2. FREE specialty restaurant dinner**

Pinnacle Grill

Guests booking an Ocean-view Stateroom or above will receive one free dinner (per person**) in the elegant and sophisticated Pinnacle Grill.

Canaletto

Guests booking an Interior Stateroom will receive one free dinner (per person**) at Canaletto restaurant, home to classic Italian fare.

Archived