Any Photos of 9A cabins on Victory?

ukdeblarz

Thanks NYBumpkin,

We are in the cabin directly below yours. Do you think the cabin and balcony are similar?

I'm not sure about the cabin configuration - the 9A cabins all tend to be different. The balcony on deck 7 has the angle and the side with no space across the stern, but it's not much smaller than 8428. The nice part of a deck 7 aft wrap is that you have passenger cabins above and below, which makes for less noise. We didn't have much of a noise problem in 8428, but there were times when we heard the crew moving chairs overhead in the early morning hours.

Thank you for the photos. We have a deck 8 aft wrap on the Destiny in October. From what I can tell the Deck 8 balconies have the most wrap around space with 3 different views.

How much of a bother was the noise from the Lido deck in the morning? Also do you remember how early it was?

Thank you for the photos. We have a deck 8 aft wrap on the Destiny in October. From what I can tell the Deck 8 balconies have the most wrap around space with 3 different views.

How much of a bother was the noise from the Lido deck in the morning? Also do you remember how early it was?

The Veranda 9a's are my favorite ones, the cabin is bigger then the one on Empress which I just had, also the balcony is the largest of the 9A's. We have never had a problem with noise from the Lido deck. I would book the Veranda deck 9A above all the other ones if given a choice.

DH tells me it was around 6 a.m. It didn't last long and wasn't that noisy - just enough to wake me up for a moment.

So 6461 is right below us. It is interesting how the shape of the cabin in so different than the on NYBumpkin had on the 8th deck. I am still happy with the size of the balcony though.

I am definitely a balcony person.

There is nothing grander than waking up at 6 a.m., sitting on my own balcony (hubby and kids still sleeping), listening to the waves, watching a port come into view, and taking some photos. This is the thing I look forward to the most about cruising.

Thanks for the photos everyone.

Kathy

I am so jeoulous it is time for your next cruise have fun I will be thinking of you.....

Gail

I just had to add my two cents to the wraps we had the 8th floor on the Valor and it was so noisey,above us at night and this past year we had the 7th floor on the Glory and it was awesome,

The one thing I did like a lot about the 8th floor is you lied in bed and can look out the windows, and on the seventh floor the windows are behind your bed frame.

Kathy

I am so jeoulous it is time for your next cruise have fun I will be thinking of you.....

Gail

Thanks, Gail! Less than a week to go....:D No wrap on this cruise, but we took an upsell they offered to go from two adjoining balconies to two adjoining suites. The boys will think they died and went to heaven!

Is there anything special to booking a wrap-around balcony room? Are these called the aft staterooms? I've only booked a regular balcony so these pictures are really interesting to me.

The sheer size of the balcony without paying for a suite. In fact most of these balconies are larger than suite ones. You also have the view of the wake.

Is there anything special to booking a wrap-around balcony room? Are these called the aft staterooms? I've only booked a regular balcony so these pictures are really interesting to me.

Kathy

Gail

I just had to add my two cents to the wraps we had the 8th floor on the Valor and it was so noisey,above us at night and this past year we had the 7th floor on the Glory and it was awesome,

The one thing I did like a lot about the 8th floor is you lied in bed and can look out the windows, and on the seventh floor the windows are behind your bed frame.

What time at night was there noise? We are usually up pretty late so that may not be an issue.

Thank you so much for posting pictures :p !! We have 8428 booked for November and even though we could have gotten a suite for $100pp more, I am so glad we stuck with the aft-wrap. I am sooooo looking forward to this cruise.

The sheer size of the balcony without paying for a suite. In fact most of these balconies are larger than suite ones. You also have the view of the wake.

I know but do you have to call to book these rooms or can you book online? What Category are these rooms? I've never booked one, or even looked at getting one.

I am definitely a balcony person.

There is nothing grander than waking up at 6 a.m., sitting on my own balcony (hubby and kids still sleeping),

listening to the waves, watching a port come into view, and taking some photos.

This is the thing I look forward to the most about cruising.

This kinda thing? :)

Sunrise-081.jpg

StThomas-099.jpg

StThom-100.jpg

Approaching St.Thomas -all three shots.

I know but do you have to call to book these rooms or can you book online? What Category are these rooms? I've never booked one, or even looked at getting one.

You can book online if they are available. They are 9A's. You won't regret getting one...they are awesome. Can't beat the view.

You can book online if they are available. They are 9A's. You won't regret getting one...they are awesome. Can't beat the view.

Ohhhh! I thought 9A's were somehow Spa-related....Boy, I've got a lot to learn! LOL!

They are 9A's, but be careful when booking and look at the deck plans.

Some of the cabins are 9A's, but are located next door to the aft-wrap.

Both times, I have booked directly through Carnival. Once through their website, and then again through a PVP.

Archived