Video tour of NCL Breakaway mid ship Mini Suite 10196

bobg529

Thank you so much for all the detail. We will be staying in a mid mini as well (10832). We will be a traveling family of 4 (my husband & 2 boys, 10 & 12 & myself) and the storage makes me a little nervous. Guess I'll just have to pack a little lighter than usual. LOL Thanks again!

How quiet is Deck 10? I am in 10238 when I sail and picked the area for perceived quiet If I am not getting my inside to pass out in darkness and quiet, I want at least quiet.

Michael

Thank you so much for all the detail. We will be staying in a mid mini as well (10832). We will be a traveling family of 4 (my husband & 2 boys, 10 & 12 & myself) and the storage makes me a little nervous. Guess I'll just have to pack a little lighter than usual. LOL Thanks again!

You're very welcome. I'm glad you liked the video. I'm sure you and your family will have a wonderful time. I posted another video on the Bermuda board. Here's the link:

It's a fun activity for any family to enjoy once you're on Bermuda. A historical reenactment performed at the Royal Naval Dockyard. And it's free! (I forgot to post the starting time on YouTube. It's 9:30 AM)

Enjoy the Breakaway, she's a pretty ship.

How quiet is Deck 10? I am in 10238 when I sail and picked the area for perceived quiet If I am not getting my inside to pass out in darkness and quiet, I want at least quiet.

Michael

Hi Michael

Deck ten is very quiet. Unless somebody is partying right outside your door, you won't hear a peep. Have a good time!

Thank you for all the details. We will also be in a mini-suite in July and the balcony is really a balconette... :rolleyes:

We will have a baby and a pack n play in that size room... ugh... Now I wish I'd booked a suite. I'll seriously need to consider storage and organization options. The diapers alone will take up tons of space and I always overpack! This first vacation with our baby will be such a challenge in will power to not pack my entire house. :eek:

The newer bigger ships just don't do it for me. The décor and furnishings remind me too much of a office or waiting room. I just don't get a comfortable feeling looking at them. I feel warmth on the Pearl, Jewel, Sun, and such. I'll keep booking my mini on those ships. But......choice is nice. Obviously many folks do like the new ships' décor. To each his own.

Archived