Hotel Maya Code for June

parisbully

• 1 month later...

It would be the same code. Quite possible it's sold out if you cannot use it.

Also one of those weekends in April is the Long Beach Grand Prix. Nothing is available that weekend.

We just got back from the Miracle and if you are thinking of a pre cruise hotel the Maya is the way to go!! It was such a nice hotel to start your cruise vacation off in!! And the promo code makes it actually affordable! It was really only a 7 minute walk to the port so all 8 of us (kids 3-8-13-15) just walked insted of waiting for the free shuttle! So many people from our Roll Call used it that our first M&G was in the Maya bar! ImageUploadedByForums1395859198.502855.jpg.d4c83dc244e01b6e3739c8d010cb958d.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1395859269.701964.jpg.171dc7423c56a4ffd48c8231f8247d62.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1395859219.118719.jpg.12fb3f858e510c09471dbe76ea2c22af.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1395859235.407754.jpg.49eb7f4d234d859b62ea9b041b119c6d.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1395859249.699545.jpg.d838d175e1c9ff44e47d20413340c81e.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1395859460.937804.jpg.06ee613285abe1e1abef68e6c3cc1e0f.jpg

I think the reason people (including myself) are confused is because when you input that code, you get two rates:

Rate Details Carnival Cruise

P41- CARNIVAL CRUISE RATE Jan-Mar 2013:$120 April-Sep 2013:$129 Oct-Dec 2013:$119 INCLUDES 7 DAYS OF PARKING DURING CRUISE AND FREE SHUTTLE TO LONG BEACH PIER ONLY

Rate Details CARNIVAL CREW

HRCC DO NOT BOOK-HOTEL USE ONLY P51- CARNIVAL CREW $123.50 (STD RM) COMP PARKING COMP SHUTTLE TO CRUISE

So is #1 for passengers and #2 for crew members? And why does it say "Do not book-hotel use only" on #2. And why would crew members want parking?

Adding to the confusion: they haven't updated #1 for 2014- it still only shows 2013 info. When I checked for mid-May, it came up $139.

Has anyone ever contacted the hotel directly to try to get the right information?

I just called the hotel directly and was able to book, so if your having problems finding it online, just call them directly.

What rate did they give you? I tried to book when I was there in February and the cost was $300. I cancelled it when we got back from the cruise and picked up my truck.

Oh my! I'm really confused now :confused:! I was reading something else when I was "invited" to book the Hotel Maya by "Hilton" in an ad. I booked the Maya using the "Carnival Crew" option. It's a very good rate, but I'm concerned that it won't be honored when we arrive :confused:. Has anyone used this code and not had a problem? Did you have to "prove" that you were "Carnival Crew?" .

Thanks for your help,

A whole bunch of us used it on our march 15th miracle sailing and it worked out great! Awesome discount and all they asked when I was checking in was "leaving on carnival tomorrow?" I answered yes and that was it! They were super nice. I wouldn't worry about it. There were at least 6 separate bookings with that promo code the time we went and none of us had a problem! It was a great hotel and I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. My only regret was we had a late flight and wanted to get on the Miracle early so I didn't get enough Maya time!!! It's beautiful and I can't wait to stay there again!!!

A whole bunch of us used it on our march 15th miracle sailing and it worked out great! Awesome discount and all they asked when I was checking in was "leaving on carnival tomorrow?" I answered yes and that was it! They were super nice. I wouldn't worry about it. There were at least 6 separate bookings with that promo code the time we went and none of us had a problem! It was a great hotel and I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. My only regret was we had a late flight and wanted to get on the Miracle early so I didn't get enough Maya time!!! It's beautiful and I can't wait to stay there again!!!

Thanks, but which code did you use? Carnival Crew or Carnival Cruise? (See my previous post above.)

Thanks for the "hand holding" :D! I've been really concerned that I'll get there and they'll say "Prove you're a Carnival employee! :eek:" . It does look like a great hotel!

Thanks,

You will be fine! I sort of had the same fears before we went but so many people from our M&G were getting there earlier then us I figured I would here about from them! But it was totally ok! No problems at all! You will have a great time !

OK, first off yes the corp. number does work. I just used it, plus have used it in the past. I believe it used to be for like family and friends of carnival employees, and the other for carnival crew. Regardless I always used the p41 carnival rate which includes parking for 7 days also. They had discontinued the carnival discount the last time, so today I had just booked Maya's Park and Cruise pkg. for $303 after taxes etc. Then I was reading here on the boards how the code was working recently. Sure enough, it was true. I rebooked the exact same room for $180 including taxes. I upgrade to the balcony ocean view, I think this was an additional $30, for the King ocean view balcony, versus std. 2 queen balcony garden view. We only vaca once a year, usually, and like to spoil ourselves. The Hotel Maya is WONDERFUL. You can walk to the port or the queen mary. DH brought his scooter and rode it back instead of loading it into the van. He almost beat us, LOL

• 3 weeks later...

So, when booking it, you all are booking it with it showing 'confidential rate' ..? I have gone all the way to the page where I have to input my credit card information and it is still saying confidential rate! I'm scared I am going to book and my credit card will be charged a million dollars lol