Novemeber Promos

ALS1214

I will be receiving a CAS certificate this coming weekend so I can't book until November 1st or after. Does anyone have a preview of what the promos will be?

Current promotion has been extended 1 day....until November 1st.

From the terms and conditions....

Booking Window: 10/1/2015 - 11/1/2015 11:59 pm EST

Applicable Sailings: 3-16 day sailings

The UBP, Internet, Specialty Dining, and Shore Excursion Credit offer will be around for those who book during OCT and NOV on almost all sailings (POA and Sun excluded). Now, just need a Kids Sail Free promo to go along with the existing one, piggy back it onto a travel agent group for even more credit and maximize the value!

Agents typically have been given a few days notice about the upcoming promotion. Usually announced during a NCL webinar with agents. As far as I know none have occurred yet or are scheduled prior to November 1st.

I also saw the extension to Nov 1st in the T&C's. My thinking is it was easier to extend it a day, since that is over a Sunday, and simply start a new promo on Monday, but there has been no leaks as to what or if that will be.

I, for one, would not be surprised to not see a November Promotion until later in the month, that might carry on through year end...

Administering the various nuances of the multiple promotions for the same cruises has got to be a headache

I just spoke with my PCC and she said it was the same as Octobers special.

However she did say there will be a Halloween special this weekend where you can pick two perks instead of just one. I did not ask if that applied to all categories or for which cruises.

The major difference is no more 2015 dates vs 2016 dates and also full choice of one of the 4 offerings for any cabin,

So if I read it right you can get the UBP for booking an inside room.

Still have to pay gratuities.

November & December– Freestyle Choice: Terms and Conditions

http://partners.ncl.com/destroot/norwegian/files/download/pieces/60830/terms/chart.png

Promotion codes: CHOALL4 is Automatic and the rest are Manual Select.

Booking Window: 11/2/15 - 12/31/15 11:59 pm EST

Applicable Sailings: 3 - 16 day sailings* booked greater than 30 days prior to sailing

*Pride of America sailings are not eligible for the offer.

Norwegian Sky sailings departing on or after 1/1/2016 are not eligible for the offer.

Not valid 30 days or less from sailing.

Offer is for New Individual FIT Reservations, New Group Delegates and FS bookings. Qualifying New Individual FIT reservations can be moved into an existing traditional or FS Group and count towards Tour Conductor Credits.

Offer is combinable with existing group block rates.

RQs are not applicable unless RQ reservation converted to OF or BK status within the promotional booking window.

Promotion cannot be held as group block.

Singles paying 200% of voyage fare qualify.

Guest cannot substitute or customize this offer.

All Guests in stateroom must choose same offer.

Government Taxes, Port Expenses & Fees, discretionary on board service charges and are additional.

Cancellation Fees also apply based on the Booking/Sailing date; therefore, Norwegian Cruise Line strongly recommends the purchase of Travel Protection on all bookings.

Not applicable to Chartered Dates and Group Types: CMI OP EVENT, CMI OP LG EVENT, INCREG & INCLARGE

This is a cruise only offer.

This promotion is not applicable on the land portion of Cruisetours or BUNDLES.

Offer and combinability with other promotional offers is subject to change at any time per Norwegian Cruise Line's discretion.

Other restrictions may apply. Applicable to NCLMIAMI, NCLINTL, AUSTRALIA, and NCL BRAZIL.

Not applicable to CE and UK offices.

2 perks sounds awesome. I would bet it is only for cruises until the end of the year

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Just checked NCL website . Right now if you call in you can pick two of the following drink package , dinning package , wifi or shore excursion credit . Will be seeing if I can change my current booking to get this offer !

Just checked NCL website . Right now if you call in you can pick two of the following drink package , dinning package , wifi or shore excursion credit . Will be seeing if I can change my current booking to get this offer !

On the phone with NCL right now and they are giving me trouble trying to get these two promos for my current booking. I even asked if they could cancel mine out and rebook and they are not budging. :mad::mad:

On the phone with NCL right now and they are giving me trouble trying to get these two promos for my current booking. I even asked if they could cancel mine out and rebook and they are not budging. :mad::mad:

Nope, I got it!

They were able to do it and now I have both the UBP and Dining package! :cool::D

Nope, I got it!

They were able to do it and now I have both the UBP and Dining package! :cool::D

I know there is additional tip for the UBP, is there also additional tip added on for the Specialty dining? (if so, do you how much it was offhand?)

Wonder if I am booked with a TA, if they can still get the 2 perk deal for me?

I know there is additional tip for the UBP, is there also additional tip added on for the Specialty dining? (if so, do you how much it was offhand?)

Wonder if I am booked with a TA, if they can still get the 2 perk deal for me?

Yes, there was an additional gratuity charge. Since I am doing a 7 day cruise, you get 4 dinners.

The gratuity charge is $13.32 pp. Not a bad deal!

The TA can get the perk for you but they MUST call today or tomorrow. This is only a 2 day promotion. The crazy part is that it applies to all stateroom categories. Such a great deal!

Good luck, hope you can get it! :D:D

Yup, sadly not applicable. :(

I am also booked on a June 2016 sailing and I inquired about that one and they shot me down. It's only through the April 2016 sailings.

Ultimate Beverage Package:

Available for all stateroom categories on sailings through April 2016; and for Balcony category and higher for all sailings beyond April 2016

Applicable to guests 1-2 on the reservation.

Specialty Dining package:

Available for all stateroom categories on sailings through April 2016; and for Balcony category and higher for all sailings beyond April 2016

this is form the T&C if your are in a Balcony or higher your should be able to get it, they just need to cancel and rebook your cruise but be aware some cruises the prices have gone up, so it might cost you more.