Glory Fun Times and other stuff Eastern Caribbean 02/20/16-02/27/16

JJ Paolino is on this cruise???? YESSSS.

I love that guy. Met him on the Fantasy a few years ago. According to his facebook he's on the Glory until August 23!

I only wish they had a Red Frog Pub like the Breeze where the acoustic guys play late into the night.

Thanks firemanbobswife for posting the menus and Funtimes from the Glory. We are leaving on the Western itinerary this coming Saturday, I found your posts very helpful.

I do have one question. Have never sailed Carnival or even left from the port of Miami. I recently saw a thread regarding staggered check in Miami. There was quite a long line to enter the terminal. Is there a separate line outside for Priority and FTTF, or does everyone stand in the same line outside and then when you enter the terminal you go into the priority line? (wow....that was wordy...sorry)

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Thanks firemanbobswife for posting the menus and Funtimes from the Glory. We are leaving on the Western itinerary this coming Saturday, I found your posts very helpful.

I do have one question. Have never sailed Carnival or even left from the port of Miami. I recently saw a thread regarding staggered check in Miami. There was quite a long line to enter the terminal. Is there a separate line outside for Priority and FTTF, or does everyone stand in the same line outside and then when you enter the terminal you go into the priority line? (wow....that was wordy...sorry)

Thanks in advance for your answer.

That picture you saw was taken the day I got off. Staggered check in didn't actually start until today in Miami so don't let that worry you.

Normally when you arrive at the door, there isn't much of a line if any at all. There is a separate line/process for Priority. I'm guessing this new system will be pretty similar with the exception of them not letting people enter the terminal unless they are Priority or they are there either at or after their assigned check in time. From what I understand, this process has been in place for awhile in Galveston and the feedback seems to be pretty positive for those that follow the rules. Not so much for those that didn't.

I did the Western on Glory in December. I also posted info on those cruises as well just in case you want to take a peek at those.

I hope you have a great time! I love the Glory and her Crew. Wishing I was back there right now as I'm hungry and would love to go to the Pizza Pirate and grab a Margherita pizza!

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.