Help me DIY a Food Tour

kpd21880

We will be in San Juan from 3:30-11pm in November & would love to do a food tour, but both companies only do brunch & lunch. Bummer! I'd like to create our own dinner time food tour - please recommend your favorite places for snacks, appetizers, dinner and drinks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watch for the food trucks and stands that set up at the tiny park at the Darsenas Square, just down the walk from the Old San Juan docks. The night I was in OSJ, lots of food stands, and families milling around listening to a local samba band.

Search the Internet for good places for mofongo, a Puerto Rican dish of mashed plantain with various meats as the filling. Look for a place with good pernil (roasted pork).

We will be in San Juan from 3:30-11pm in November & would love to do a food tour, but both companies only do brunch & lunch. Bummer! I'd like to create our own dinner time food tour - please recommend your favorite places for snacks, appetizers, dinner and drinks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cocktails etc at The Mezzanine followed by dinner at Marmalade (book in advance) and take the six course wine pairing menu. Enjoy your day. :)