ATTN: Norwegian Star passengers getting on the ship in Sydney next week

Our ship has erupted into a full scale mutiny, complete with organized protests. I wouldn't be surprised if they started to riot and loot soon. The

Azipod has broken AGAIN. We have lost 50% of our stops on our 21 day cruise. The ship is only offering a $400 credit, and a 50% off a future cruise credit. They are also conveniently keeping what they charged us for port taxes that we aren't even sailing to now. They're also being very shady with their wording-apparently it's 50% of THIS cruise, not any any 624ae62bb43dd723a761d27595593f67.jpgcruise. This is not the language used in the letter. Staff is downright rude. You can't get lunch anywhere at the moment. It's total chaos.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Our ship has erupted into a full scale mutiny, complete with organized protests. I wouldn't be surprised if they started to riot and loot soon. The

Azipod has broken AGAIN. We have lost 50% of our stops on our 21 day cruise. The ship is only offering a $400 credit, and a 50% off a future cruise credit. They are also conveniently keeping what they charged us for port taxes that we aren't even sailing to now. They're also being very shady with their wording-apparently it's 50% of THIS cruise, not any any 624ae62bb43dd723a761d27595593f67.jpgcruise. This is not the language used in the letter. Staff is downright rude. You can't get lunch anywhere at the moment. It's total chaos.

Goodness, not a nice way to come home.:(

According to the other thread , the Heads of NCL Australia are coming on board at Darwin tomorrow to face the music and hold a "Town Hall" meeting.

I hope it does not get too out of hand.:rolleyes:

That is a good move I think as long as they listen to the people and not give them corporate speak. That would make things very much worse.

According to the other thread , the Heads of NCL Australia are coming on board at Darwin tomorrow to face the music and hold a "Town Hall" meeting.

I hope it does not get too out of hand.:rolleyes:

I hope they have some good answers/resolutions to the issues that have occurred.

Looks like no refund coming.

From RSCALES 2 who is onboard.

The Corporate official who came on board really got its deservingly so he has no authority to make any decision . Everyone should give the Captain the benefit of the doubt. Same old compensation he said he will bring are concerned back to the board.

A later arrival is possibly better than none at all, I suppose they will miss another port instead.

They miss Airlie beach and Brisbane from Darwin.

There is a guy onboard from Hong Kong to NZ and return to Europe.....he's going to have a fun cruise,he's already missed half his ports.

They miss Airlie beach and Brisbane from Darwin.

There is a guy onboard from Hong Kong to NZ and return to Europe.....he's going to have a fun cruise,he's already missed half his ports.

Bummer, I hope they are offering him lots of alternatives and / or compensation.

The "Regional VP" apparently had no authority to make any decisions. The entire meeting was a joke. They were sneaky about it-it was held while 90% of the people were on shore on excursions, and wasn't publicized. As of now, they have yet to broadcast the repeat on TV-most likely because they were crucified.

The "Regional VP" apparently had no authority to make any decisions. The entire meeting was a joke. They were sneaky about it-it was held while 90% of the people were on shore on excursions, and wasn't publicized. As of now, they have yet to broadcast the repeat on TV-most likely because they were crucified.

Captain was quoted as saying 6-8 week fix.......ouch.